Favorite pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Komalsharma1122
Favorite pet

Post by Komalsharma1122 » January 20th, 2014, 6:14 am

Hi Friends,

Every one likes pets but i want to know that which is your favorite pet in the all you know ?
Tell me guys...

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Re: Favorite pet

Post by Shikon01 » January 21st, 2014, 10:18 am

Obviously for me it would be my emerald whelping " Powerful Oz ". Its the first pet I leveled great dmg and heals and serves as my main leveling pet as well :D

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » January 21st, 2014, 10:38 am

Favorite pet? *brain explodes*

My most cherished pet is my Hyacinth Macaw, it was the very first pet I ever *wanted* to own! I got her in early Vanilla.
@TamerWakamaru

Aythya
Pet Score:2934
Realm:Mannoroth-us

Post by Aythya » March 11th, 2014, 2:22 pm

My favorite pet is Cedric, my Gilnean Raven. I actually study birds, and ravens are my favorites, so it was love at first sight! I also love that he's a powerhouse against aquatics. Now that I have a Dread Hatchling as well, I've got a two-raven team that can absolutely obliterate aquatics. I just need to find a rare Darkmoon Crow to complete the trifecta!

I also have soft spots for Ripper, my Flayer Youngling, and Kekek, my Curious Wolvar Pup. They were two of the first pets I leveled to 25, and I still use them constantly. Some combination of them being adorable and among my oldest pets means I just keep using them, even when others might be more effective!

Post by Guest » March 12th, 2014, 7:20 am

Probably Mini-Tyrael.

I like angels <3

Abyl1
Pet Score:4019
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Abyl1 » March 12th, 2014, 10:09 am

I've found Chi-Chi to be a nice leveling pet, especially around Aki's area where there a lot of aquatics.

It's kind of fun to see the crane eating the toads and bugs :)

Dawayn
MVP
Pet Score:4305
BattleTag®:Dawayn#2413
Realm:Stormrage-eu

Post by Dawayn » March 13th, 2014, 9:09 am

My favourites will change from week to week while browsing through my collection :)

I have two out at the moment (not at the same time ofc ;p)
Chi-Chi, because she's just beautiful,
Ethereal Soul-Trader because he looks awesome but also because I gather the complete armour set on all of my toons.

Mojogrow
Pet Score:3210
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Post by Mojogrow » March 13th, 2014, 9:46 am

Soul trader, just for that running animation.

Favorite pet I own... Probably my Darkmoon Eye, Visine, due to it's rarity and awesome-ity.

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » March 13th, 2014, 10:30 pm

There's so many... I love the Firefly for the reference to the TV show of the same name... still flying :)

Also love the Emerald Whelp since I farmed it way back, competing with a bot, when the adolescents didn't drop it... sweet memories. (When I moved on to the Crimson, same Bad RoBOT... hehe... I think I got him banned.)

I like Dragon Kite when you're sitting somewhere stationary for a while... like waiting for a spawn or fishing... so I get struck by lightning :lol:

I also like just /rfp to see what I get :o

Too many to name... I have 2.5 actionbars of pets on my main... (glad I'm a mage :mrgreen: ).

Abashera
Pet Score:3114
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Abashera » March 15th, 2014, 3:28 am

Wakamaru wrote:Favorite pet? *brain explodes*
Dito!

Probably Emerald Proto-Whelp. I use him agianst more tamers than any other pet. He has very respectable endurability. I personally enjoyed my hunt for him as well (P/P).

After that it’s hard to decide. Grasslands Cottontail is humble yet powerful in his elusiveness. My S/S Death Adder. And of course the Crawling Claw because he’s just so kewel. But really, after the Emerald Whelp I could name a hundred 2nd favorites!

Jefra
Pet Score:2300
BattleTag®:redbaronkain#1261
Realm:Frostmane-us

Post by Jefra » March 17th, 2014, 1:10 am

I am a sucker for any cat or dragon really but I guess I would say that Xu-fu is my favorite.

Deadlycurves
Top Rater
Pet Score:3443
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Deadlycurves » March 24th, 2014, 5:35 pm

gawd , where do i start....well theres an incident from wrath that i will remember to my grave. I had egbert out as he has long been a fave pet, as usual he was doing his running off and back animation, inexplicably half the trash in the chamber aggroed and raid wiped, the raid leader who hated pets blamed egbert and booted me. Five minutes later i got an apology and a reinvite after the huntard owned up to causing the aggro. So for that incident alone egbert has remained a favourite to this day, plus he is adorable :D

Catastrophic
Pet Score:1911
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Catastrophic » March 27th, 2014, 2:39 pm

Well the first one I leveled was the Dark Whelping because it was so rare to have back in Vanilla and I had it, but my favorite at the moment is probably Kun-lai Runt.

I actually had the magical crawdad box also (Mr.Pinchy) in BC, but for some reason it never gave me the pet when Pet Battling came out which sucks. I will have to go fish that up again sometime : /

Skyquake
MVP
Pet Score:4379
BattleTag®:Seamus#1218
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Skyquake » March 28th, 2014, 3:34 pm

Tranquil Mechanical Yeti. I saw somebody with one for the first time and I just had to have one- I loved the animation. I never found a pet that I liked better, so until MoP my BoE pet collection was limited to one. Turns out it's a great little battler: Call Lightning is a super weather effect, but there are two kinds of pets that feature it: mediocre ones and Tranquil Mechanical Yeti. Yay.

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13904
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » March 31st, 2014, 11:59 am

My favorite looking pets are Mini Thor and Ethereal Soul Trader. In terms of Wild pets, I also really like Electrified Razortooth.

My favorite pet to battle with is definitely the P/P Emperor Crab. He's so versatile in PvE (and occasionally in PvP), big shields, big heals, and big attack.

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » March 31st, 2014, 12:16 pm

My favorites are a tie between Baby Blizzard Bear and Spirit of Competition because they were the first promotional pets I got back in BC, when I started playing. They were also the only pets of my collection until the pet tab came out in Wrath for the longest time.

A close runner-up is Crimson Whelpling. I finally got it after slaughtering over 5000 whelps in Wetlands between BC and the last few months of Cata.

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » March 31st, 2014, 5:20 pm

Battle helpers PVE - my thanks to Emporer crab / Yellow moth (p/p) and gilnean raven for blasting my way through Azeroth
Chrominius/P.Water spirit ,Grell and Lil bling help a lot in Celestial tourney

Battle PvP - past = giant bone spider/ warbot/ fiendish imp ..and present = death adder U.Valkyr/ murkalot (team cheezie)

Good lookin' pets ~ love XuFu ... Love the macabre marionette (wish he were bigger) and brilliant kaliri is very nice too

Worgenbait
Top Rater
Pet Score:10000
BattleTag®:Worgenbait#1777
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Worgenbait » April 1st, 2014, 11:45 am

My favourite is Anubisath Idol, he just works so well in so many fights.

Though if Carpnado actually happens... let's just say that sucker is following me everywhere. lol

Drewsome
MVP
Pet Score:5459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Drewsome » April 2nd, 2014, 1:54 pm

Rocket Chicken for me. Even before pet battles were possible I took it everywhere with me just to watch it blow up at random times. :-)

Eltraan
Pet Score:4316
Realm:Anvilmar-us

Post by Eltraan » April 2nd, 2014, 4:13 pm

Man, tough question to answer.

The one I find myself using the most is, for whatever reason, the [pet]Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet]. Versatile and good damage.
Best visual is the [pet]Ethereal Soul Trader[/pet] - you can't beat it. I'm also surprised it's not rated higher on battle worthiness, because it's really quite tough.
My first ever level 25 was a [pet]Small Frog[/pet], so I'll bust him out and use him once in a while just for nostalgia's sake!