Looking for an Addon to track Cooldowns/Buffs/Debuffs

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Kring
Pet Score:6755
BattleTag®:scrufola#2941
Realm:Kargath-eu
Looking for an Addon to track Cooldowns/Buffs/Debuffs

Post by Kring » January 21st, 2014, 8:07 am

I'm looking for an addon that works in PvP pet battles and tracks cooldowns and buffs/debuffs of mine and the opponents pets. I want to be able to see how many turns that immolation aura is still ticking on my, or the opponents back row imp. I want to be able to see if his evasion is still on cooldown. I want to see if the creepy claw on the back row still has cooldown on CoD.

Does something like that really not exist? Or am I to stupid to find it?

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Re: Looking for an Addon to track Cooldowns/Buffs/Debuffs

Post by Jerebear » January 21st, 2014, 9:07 am

There used to be some to until they changed the API to not allow such information in pet pvp, so the addons all broke. There was someone who posted they were working on an addon to get around this, but they never updated past announcing that if I remember correctly.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Index
Pet Score:12787
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Index » January 21st, 2014, 9:08 am

Pokémon (lol @ the name) will track a lot of that, though I do believe that Blizzard stopped the ability to see opponents CD's in PVP?

Might be wrong, but I use the addon, and swear by it. Look it up on Curse, won't post a link :)

Kring
Pet Score:6755
BattleTag®:scrufola#2941
Realm:Kargath-eu

Post by Kring » January 21st, 2014, 9:20 am

Index wrote:Pokémon (lol @ the name) will track a lot of that, though I do believe that Blizzard stopped the ability to see opponents CD's in PVP?

Might be wrong, but I use the addon, and swear by it. Look it up on Curse, won't post a link :)
Pokemon Trainer probably? The comments on curse made me believe that it no longer works and it wasn't updated for 5.4. I might have to give it a try anyway.

Yes, the WoW API doesn't show an addon what spells the pets have in PvP. But the combat log shows which spells were used and the cooldowns of the spells are known.

Index
Pet Score:12787
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Index » January 21st, 2014, 9:52 am

Yeah that's the one, but it's working fine!

Elfuego
Pet Score:3958
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Elfuego » January 22nd, 2014, 2:30 pm

Alot of people ask me this same question every week, Im glad I saw this thread so I can post it. I use a few addons for now, im working on my own to release to the pet battling populace! I use battle pet Breed ID, PEt Battle Master, pet tracker, Pet journal enchanced, Daily Tamer check, and Collect me. pet tracker is the one you see in my videos counting down the rounds left at the bottom of the screen. Pet battle master is the one thats to the right showing current battle info and installs the instant team switch window, They can all be found here from the direct link on the site: http://www.wowpetbattle.com/addons.html

Hope it helps!

[profile]Elfuego[/profile]
GET OWNED!

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » January 22nd, 2014, 3:19 pm

Awesome thanks. I've used a few of your You Tube videos and always wondered what some of the addons you use were.

Thanks Again!