Getting No Time To Heal without a stall team

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Soulesschild
Pet Score:2051
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
Getting No Time To Heal without a stall team

Post by Soulesschild » January 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Has anyone ever successfully gotten No Time to Heal without a stall team? ie, Valk/Blossoming/Crawdad or something similar?

Genome
Pet Score:2401
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Re: Getting No Time To Heal without a stall team

Post by Genome » January 13th, 2014, 2:56 pm

I got mine from my opponent fleeing before the battle even started several times in a row. I had a very strong counter to his team (think my Darkness comp vs. his 2xhealer team) and after the first loss I guess he figured that it would be easier just to flee and queue again. I got very lucky that I kept queuing into him! I myself would have changed teams, but hey, I'll take it!

Astraldr0p
Pet Score:4511
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Astraldr0p » January 13th, 2014, 10:27 pm

I got mine with two lvl1s and a lvl3 and with help from my boyfriend. He too had two lvl1s and lvl3 and he let me win 5 times. I would also label the lvl4 pet so that he knows I'm fighting him.

We count to three and queued together late at night. It does give XP so I kept switching out my lvl1s

Goldenarms
Pet Score:3251
Realm:Shu'halo-us

Post by Goldenarms » January 14th, 2014, 8:14 am

I never ran a stall team and have gotten it. Before that, I figured it would never happen, but lo and behold it did. Im sure if you do enough PVP battles it will eventually happen.

Sellys
Pet Score:9122
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Sellys » January 17th, 2014, 12:08 pm

I stumbled into that achievement a week or two ago. Considering that I don't have any of those three pets I'm pretty sure I wasn't using them, although I can't actually remember what I used.

I vaguely recall it was queueing on a day off during the afternoon and I just kept running into rather weak teams without any back row attacks or dots that would actually kill a low health pet after I swapped out. There was also some repeat matches where the person just ran away.

Yamum
Pet Score:4177
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Yamum » January 21st, 2014, 10:35 am

Sorry, I don't remember how I got mine, but I've never run a stall team.

Denarian
Pet Score:2743
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Denarian » January 21st, 2014, 11:15 am

I got mine the same way Genome did.

I was battling late at night, during a weekday, and ran in to a guy running 3 humans. With Valk, Scourged Whelping and Molten Hatchling, he was getting beat pretty bad. After the first battle, he quit the next four. I felt bad, so I went and farmed for pets after that..lol