PVP Pet Battle Question

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
PVP Pet Battle Question

Post by Guest » January 17th, 2014, 4:49 am

Hi

I know you can "DUEL" another player with the pet battle system. My questions are:
Do these Duels count towards the PVP Quest?
Do these duels count towards the 250/250 wins achievement for the Stunted Direhorn pet?
or are we forced to use the random "Find a Battle" button from the pet window?

Index
Pet Score:12739
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Re: PVP Pet Battle Question

Post by Index » January 17th, 2014, 9:06 am

To the best of my knowledge, only the "random" PVP encounters count towards the achievements (but I may be incorrect)

I had to grind out the 5k wins via the random system, so I'm fairly sure you can't win-trade with a friend ;)

Cheers!

Liopleurodon
Site Admin
Pet Score:3652
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Liopleurodon » January 17th, 2014, 10:21 am

no, no, yes.

Pet dueling is just for fun and organized head to head battling events. While you will get in some practice, there's no 'point' to pet dueling. Unless you count fun as a point, psh.
xoxo, Your Pet Battling BFF, Tamer Liopleurodon.
http://www.battlepetroundup.com/

Ligre
Pet Score:3056
BattleTag®:EricS#1876
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Ligre » January 17th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Personally, these days, I get more joy out of dueling pets with people that I know have plenty of diverse team combos. It breaks the monotony of waiting in a queue (albeit not that long most times) for the probability that I will face someone over and over and over...as well as the next day, and the next. I have 1570 wins via the random queue...there's literally nothing for me to go in there for anymore. There's no title at 5k wins, no rare pet reward...nothing. :(

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » January 19th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Ligre wrote:Personally, these days, I get more joy out of dueling pets with people that I know have plenty of diverse team combos. It breaks the monotony of waiting in a queue (albeit not that long most times) for the probability that I will face someone over and over and over...as well as the next day, and the next. I have 1570 wins via the random queue...there's literally nothing for me to go in there for anymore. There's no title at 5k wins, no rare pet reward...nothing. :(
Want to finish off my last 100 that I need for the direhorn? ;)
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD