trading card game pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Als6988
Pet Score:8094
Realm:Stormreaver-us
trading card game pets

Post by Als6988 » December 14th, 2013, 6:05 pm

I've been collecting for 3 months now and I know I have a long ways to go but could anyone list me a site where I can find those hard to get pets that cant be captured ie trading card game pets?

Hypah
Top Rater
Pet Score:2214
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: trading card game pets

Post by Hypah » December 14th, 2013, 6:11 pm

wowtcgloot.com

Avalee
Pet Score:6870
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Avalee » December 14th, 2013, 8:22 pm

Arshadi
Pet Score:4464
Realm:Twisting Nether-us

Post by Arshadi » December 15th, 2013, 9:40 am

Als6988 wrote:I've been collecting for 3 months now and I know I have a long ways to go but could anyone list me a site where I can find those hard to get pets that cant be captured ie trading card game pets?
All of the TCG cards are usually up on ebay, as well. If you don't mind playing the ebay game you can sometimes get an excellent deal that way.

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » December 15th, 2013, 12:01 pm

Don't forget the trades forum on this site. There are plenty of people trading the tcg pets.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » December 16th, 2013, 8:23 am

I just started collecting some of the TCG pets the past few weeks. Just got eye of the legion, bloated fish, gusting grimore spellbook, vicious grell, night saber cub and spectral tiger cub. And waiting for my xmas present to me to come in my newest purchase Deathly and Gruntly :D :D !!! If you do use ebay be careful particularly if making an expensive purchase. I focus on their feedback and sales as well as sticking to U.S. only purchases for such items, but that's just me. If you can make a trade that's even better, but some pets no doubt you will have to purchase. There are a lot od scams and cons out there particularly w/ very rare and very expensive items so just exercise caution when making a purchase.

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » December 17th, 2013, 8:22 pm

I personally did well with E-bay. Been buying/selling for years. Got a Tyrael from there. And yes, I did name it "Whole Paycheck". However, as said above, watch out for the scams! Check feedback carefully.

If you're looking for a common TCG card, check the forums here. A ton of us are trading them. I personally have like 12 left to trade still. I bought a few too many (boxes of) cards.
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » December 19th, 2013, 8:27 pm

Dakaf wrote:I personally did well with E-bay. Been buying/selling for years. Got a Tyrael from there. And yes, I did name it "Whole Paycheck". However, as said above, watch out for the scams! Check feedback carefully.

If you're looking for a common TCG card, check the forums here. A ton of us are trading them. I personally have like 12 left to trade still. I bought a few too many (boxes of) cards.
Hell, I'm still laughing " WHOLE PAYCHECK " I just love it ROFLMAO !! That's how I felt when I bought Grunty and Deathy...my xmas to me :)) I have a Tyrael but its not that rare one you have to trade your first born for. Like you I have done a lot of buying and selling on ebay for a long time and I stick close to those who are honest sellers and treat me well on these types of purchases.The prices of some of those rares from back in the vanilla days just blows my mind,but a girl can dream :) Wish I knew then what I know now that's for sure. My son would die if he new how much I had spent on pets. As it is he's shocked that I am still playing wow...but its his fault...you know blame the child :D I don't do a lot in RL, but work and its just me and the dogs ( my babies Hermione and Simba ) so I don't feel bad when I do buy a goody :)) :lol:

Memnochlv
Pet Score:3533
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us

Post by Memnochlv » December 22nd, 2013, 6:31 am

Also make sure you're buying a loot version of the cards. Some of the TCG loot cards we know (maybe all?) also had non-loot (no scratchable area to reveal a code) version for game play. So if you see a REALLY good price, double check, I almost did a few Buy It Nows recently and caught it before checkout.;