Anyone able to mail battle stones across servers?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Anyone able to mail battle stones across servers?

Post by Guest » December 10th, 2013, 8:36 pm

I know I don't -need- to move all my stones to one character but wanted to. After moving timeless gear and faction boosts I went to mail my dozen battle stones and got the message "Target unfriendly" which it was (ally from horde) so I tried my horde toon and got the message "Unable to mail to that server" though I had just mailed close to 80 different items with no issues. I /bugged it but curious if anyone else has issues.

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Re: Anyone able to mail battle stones across servers?

Post by Opallena » December 11th, 2013, 12:14 am

You should be able to mail Marked Stones and family specific stones, since they are tagged as account-bound. the Flawless Battle Stones (the BoE ones you see on the AH) though won't be tradeable for sure... I'll check on the family stones and report back :)

EDIT: Sending a family-specific stone worked perfectly! I even sent it to a Horde toon from an alliance toon. you just need to remember to type in the name of the realm after your character name. Example: Opallnea-Nazjatar.

Ziboo
MVP
Pet Score:11384
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Ziboo » December 11th, 2013, 12:23 am

That's good to know! Thanks for that.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » December 11th, 2013, 8:53 am

Opallena wrote:You should be able to mail Marked Stones and family specific stones, since they are tagged as account-bound. the Flawless Battle Stones (the BoE ones you see on the AH) though won't be tradeable for sure... I'll check on the family stones and report back :)

EDIT: Sending a family-specific stone worked perfectly! I even sent it to a Horde toon from an alliance toon. you just need to remember to type in the name of the realm after your character name. Example: Opallnea-Nazjatar.

I can confirm the family specific stones from Horde to Ally cross server works perfectly. I haven't tried the marked stones yet though so not 100% on thosebut in "theory" they should work and the Flawless stones will NOT work due to them being BoE and not BoA.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Post by Guest » December 11th, 2013, 10:31 am

Ah! Figured out the problem I had a "Flawless Battle-Stone" in the mix that was stopping it from working, since it's not BoA. Thanks folks! ~ K