Anybody got a Turkey Cage?

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Skyquake
MVP
Pet Score:4379
BattleTag®:Seamus#1218
Realm:Aerie Peak-us
Anybody got a Turkey Cage?

Post by Skyquake » December 1st, 2013, 8:32 pm

{Paraphrasing}:

"This is your Captain speaking. It's Wednesday, 11/27. Despite the fact that we are nowhere near the storms, ripples feed into ripples, and there are wheels within wheels. Look to miss your connecting flight and arrive at your destination five hours late."

~~~

"This is your Captain speaking. It's Sunday, 12/01. Glad to have you all on board in your seats with your luggage safely stowed in the overhead bins. Our plane looks, feels, sounds, and smells alright to the untutored eye, epidermis, ear, and nose, but take my word for it: it ain't all it's cracked up to be. You're a truly first-rate bunch, and you deserve better! Unstow your luggage, deplane, head to the next concourse over, and meet me there in a couple of hours with another, better airplane. Look to get home five hours late."

~~~

So, yeah, I had a lovely time with the family. But getting there and back again was no picnic, and I won't be earning the Achievement this year. Anybody with a pre-nerf Turkey Cage want to trade or sell it to little ol' me?

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Re: Anybody got a Turkey Cage?

Post by Sweetdr0ps » December 1st, 2013, 9:37 pm

i do, can help ya out there gobble gobble.

btag sweetdr0ps#1199

Skyquake
MVP
Pet Score:4379
BattleTag®:Seamus#1218
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Re: Anybody got a Turkey Cage?

Post by Skyquake » December 3rd, 2013, 8:56 pm

Sweetdr0ps, thanks for the quick, easy, and very reasonable trade. Best of luck & have fun!