Baneling Question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us
Re: Baneling Question

Post by Kpb321 » December 3rd, 2013, 2:54 pm

If it is the Deluxe edition then yes. Regular version no. If you click the learn more next to the deluxe edition it specifically mentions the baneling pet.

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » December 3rd, 2013, 3:48 pm

I just bought the deluxe edition yesterday and I did get the pet, but I already have Starcraft II so I can't be certain you would get it. I don't know why they wouldn't let you (though paying $39.99 for a game you cannot play just to get a pet in WoW seems a bit excessive to me). OTOH if you don't like RTS games and really like the pet, $40 isn't bad compared to TCG pets.

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » December 3rd, 2013, 4:19 pm

hearth of the swarm is a standalone game, you will only get zerg pve campaign.

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » December 3rd, 2013, 9:20 pm

Luciandk wrote:hearth of the swarm is a standalone game, you will only get zerg pve campaign.
Really? That's cool, I never suspected that (maybe because it wasn't that was for SC1 & Brood War?) - still that's not a bad deal at all.

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » December 4th, 2013, 2:37 am

I was forced to buy the original game and then upgrade it to the deluxe collectors. I just bought it this past weekend from the blizzard store. It wouldn't allow me to purchase the deluxe one until I had the first one purchased.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » December 4th, 2013, 7:17 am

I had the actual box set of SC2 Heart of the Swarm and even then I had to have the original installed before it let me do anything. So it forced me to buy a $10 digital copy and install it first. It is a expansion and not a stand alone game, just like Cata, MoP, etc.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."