Share pet collecting news and advice.
GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us
Darkmoon eye my nightmare

Post by GrosBonda » December 2nd, 2013, 9:32 pm

I did not miss a single daily since darmoon eye release
i have beat jeremy every single day darkmoon is up and this elusive pet never drop....
am i the only one ?

Anarchitect
Pet Score:6201
Realm:Windrunner-us

Re: Darkmoon eye my nightmare

Post by Anarchitect » December 2nd, 2013, 10:30 pm

You are not.

Casca
Top Rater
Pet Score:5184
BattleTag®:Chiba#2767
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Casca » December 2nd, 2013, 10:39 pm

You are never the only one, and while I knwo that it feels better to get a pet all by yourself I would suggest looking into getting the Eye from the AH or through trade. It has been dropping in price pretty steeply lately.

GrosBonda

Post by GrosBonda » December 2nd, 2013, 10:50 pm

Casca wrote:You are never the only one, and while I knwo that it feels better to get a pet all by yourself I would suggest looking into getting the Eye from the AH or through trade. It has been dropping in price pretty steeply lately.
I know but still ...
I am sure the day i buy it or trade it it will drop :(

Casca
Top Rater
Pet Score:5184
BattleTag®:Chiba#2767
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Casca » December 3rd, 2013, 4:30 am

I used to think this too and traded it pretty soon after it was introduced. I have still been doing the daily almost every time it was available so far and have yet to see it drop.

Kyozu
Top Rater
Pet Score:11184
BattleTag®:Yozora#2217
Realm:Defias Brotherhood-eu

Post by Kyozu » December 3rd, 2013, 5:19 am

GrosBonda wrote: I know but still ...
I am sure the day i buy it or trade it it will drop :(
Surely that's even more reason to buy it. Once you've bought it, you'll find your own, and then you can sell the one you bought and get your gold back.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » December 3rd, 2013, 6:58 am

I am in the same boat. I have done the daily every single day and have never had the pet drop. But I have also owned probably 9 or 10 of them from trades and buying cheap on different AHs.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » December 3rd, 2013, 10:31 am

Same here that eyeball won't drop for me either so you are not alone and price on AH is still pretty high as well...its been running like 15,000g too rich for my blood. Just hang in there its gotta drop eventually.

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » December 3rd, 2013, 11:32 am

GrosBonda wrote:I did not miss a single daily since darmoon eye release
i have beat jeremy every single day darkmoon is up and this elusive pet never drop....
am i the only one ?
No, you aren't. I just recently got the stupid thing to drop and I've been doing it everyday for just as long as you. I've got the same kind of terrible luck. Took me half a year of doing all the dailies that drop pet supplies to get my first porcupette. :lol: RNG is evil.

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » December 3rd, 2013, 11:47 am

All my porcupettes dropped pretty quickly and all from the winterspring trainer...which I found to be odd, but whatever works, but the eyeball is nightmare from hell :lol: waiting on it to drop.

Asphodael
Pet Score:5028
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Asphodael » December 3rd, 2013, 12:57 pm

I don't want to be that guy but reading this topic reminded me the darkmoon faire was here, so I went and did the daily and it dropped. :D

Bryndylan
Pet Score:11733
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Bryndylan » December 3rd, 2013, 1:03 pm

Same here, though in fairness, I do miss the occasional day here and there. Getting the coilfang stalker to drop has been almost as bad, but that finally dropped for me two weeks ago, and I was able to finish off the achievement and get Tito as the reward. Hang in there!

GrosBonda

Post by GrosBonda » December 3rd, 2013, 5:40 pm

Asphodael wrote:I don't want to be that guy but reading this topic reminded me the darkmoon faire was here, so I went and did the daily and it dropped. :D
OMG
Ok what you want for trade ? lol

Dolz
Pet Score:6070
Realm:Trollbane-us

Post by Dolz » December 3rd, 2013, 9:13 pm

Please don't hate me, but right after I started pet battling it dropped for me two Dark Moon Fairs in a row. However; to show how the RNG gods mock us, my Blingtron has yet to give me a Lil' Bling. I wound up buying one (how it hurt to do that) and to show my displeasure at my Bling whenever possible I spawn him in the kiln at the Shrine of Seven Stars.

Quil2
Pet Score:3642
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Quil2 » December 3rd, 2013, 9:30 pm

I finally received my first eye last night, after doing the tamer every day possible, including most extra resets late Saturday night. Luckily I got one as a reward for a guild event (pet tourney) several months ago, so this is actually my second, but the drop rate from the bags is crazy low.

I've also leveled the majority of my pet collection off world tamers, doing what feels like thousands of battles over the past year. I've not once seen the porcupette in a bag, never. Got mine off the AH in the early weeks, can't imagine waiting that one out.

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » December 4th, 2013, 12:42 pm

Dolz wrote:Please don't hate me, but right after I started pet battling it dropped for me two Dark Moon Fairs in a row.
What got me really interested into pet battles (I was doing them half heartedly before this) was getting [pet]Living Sandling[/pet] and [pet]Ji-Kun Hatchling[/pet] like 30 minutes apart off two separate LFR runs. I did the first wing and won Sandling (I didn't know it even dropped) on the last boss. Re-queued and was dropping into a party on Ji-Kun and that pet dropped. I was like O_O! They're so kewt! :lol: What could I do?

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Khorah » December 4th, 2013, 12:53 pm

I am with you brother!
I ended up snagging one from a trade, but no luck from bags :cry:

A guildie hooked me up with a Moon Moon as well as my luck < RNG ..... heck it took me over 400 kills in Vault to get the mount if that tells you how my luck works..

Hang in there!! Use an alt to farm it each during the faire as it is a good spot of exp, especially after riding on the carousel for the +10% exp bonus ;)

Iopos
Pet Score:4510
BattleTag®:Kratas#1418
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Iopos » December 4th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Kendrah wrote:
Dolz wrote:Please don't hate me, but right after I started pet battling it dropped for me two Dark Moon Fairs in a row.
What got me really interested into pet battles (I was doing them half heartedly before this) was getting [pet]Living Sandling[/pet] and [pet]Ji-Kun Hatchling[/pet] like 30 minutes apart off two separate LFR runs. I did the first wing and won Sandling (I didn't know it even dropped) on the last boss. Re-queued and was dropping into a party on Ji-Kun and that pet dropped. I was like O_O! They're so kewt! :lol: What could I do?

My story isn't quite that lucky, but my guildies have been very kind to my pet collecting. One got the living sanding and just gave it to me, and another saw a ji-kun hatchling on the AH for a price I couldn't afford and bought it for me, letting me pay him back in installments so I didn't bankrupt myself :)

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » December 4th, 2013, 9:51 pm

SOOOO HAPPY !!!!!!!!! Dropped for me tonite along w/ moon moon and someone set up Bling and got a lil bing too...can you say lottery ticket ROF !!!

GrosBonda

Post by GrosBonda » March 6th, 2014, 5:15 pm

so excited, this baby finally drop for me ... and is already lvl 25....
Next... the claw...
Thanks all