Anyone with the Stuffed Animals not Want the Pets?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Flopsyhunt
Pet Score:2683
Realm:Icecrown-us
Anyone with the Stuffed Animals not Want the Pets?

Post by Flopsyhunt » November 13th, 2013, 3:15 am

I would love to get the pets, but I don't want the stuffed animals at all. They seem to be out of stock now, but I thought I would check in case someone had an extra pet they didn't want to keep. I think it would be OK to buy with dollars that, right?

Or if they come back in stock and you would like just the stuffed version, let me know. I would pay the $10 of the cost to get the pet part. I am waiting for the pet sale (hopefully soon) when the others go half price, if they do so again.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Anyone with the Stuffed Animals not Want the Pets?

Post by Peanutty » November 13th, 2013, 8:30 pm

You should post to the Pet Trading forum for this, not the Pet Battles forum, for max exposure. EDIT: (Ok, I had a mental hiccup. You aren't actually trading right now so disregard that!)

To answer the other question, I do believe that cash transactions are completely disallowed by this site. Full guidelines are here: http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1394 - "Keep your trades in in-game currency." What you could try doing that should be ok is to buy the pets from the store when they are in stock, then use the trading forum to trade away the plush pets.