pet macro on action bar

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Cronight
Pet Score:3876
Realm:Dragonmaw-eu
pet macro on action bar

Post by Cronight » October 25th, 2013, 7:57 am

first i wanna apologize if this is not right place for my question, but does anybody know is it possible to make macro for summon pet and put in action bar.The thing is i dont like icon for xuen and with making macro i can choose icon which i most like for xuen and put on action bar.Anybody have idea does this work ?

cheers

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Re: pet macro on action bar

Post by Droodics » October 25th, 2013, 8:26 am

Cronight wrote:first i wanna apologize if this is not right place for my question, but does anybody know is it possible to make macro for summon pet and put in action bar.The thing is i dont like icon for xuen and with making macro i can choose icon which i most like for xuen and put on action bar.Anybody have idea does this work ?

cheers
Here you can find all sorts of macros http://www.warcraftpets.com/downloads/vanity_pet_macros/

What you want is this:
/summon [pet name]

pet name is the name of the pet, or your given name of that certain pet.

Cronight
Pet Score:3876
Realm:Dragonmaw-eu

Post by Cronight » October 25th, 2013, 8:32 am

Droodics wrote:
Cronight wrote:first i wanna apologize if this is not right place for my question, but does anybody know is it possible to make macro for summon pet and put in action bar.The thing is i dont like icon for xuen and with making macro i can choose icon which i most like for xuen and put on action bar.Anybody have idea does this work ?

cheers
Here you can find all sorts of macros http://www.warcraftpets.com/downloads/vanity_pet_macros/

What you want is this:
/summon [pet name]

pet name is the name of the pet, or your given name of that certain pet.
cheer and big thx m8 !!!

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » October 25th, 2013, 9:57 am

You don't even need to make a macro, you can drag the pet directly from your journal onto your action bars, just like any other spell or ability. *edit* Re-read the OP, I misunderstood what he was looking for. Scratch this first sentence.

For myself, I wish you could do the same with the "open pet journal" button, to save having to click with the mouse every time. Not sure if this is possible - I haven't figured out how to do it, anyway.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » October 25th, 2013, 12:29 pm

Graven wrote:You don't even need to make a macro, you can drag the pet directly from your journal onto your action bars, just like any other spell or ability. *edit* Re-read the OP, I misunderstood what he was looking for. Scratch this first sentence.

For myself, I wish you could do the same with the "open pet journal" button, to save having to click with the mouse every time. Not sure if this is possible - I haven't figured out how to do it, anyway.

Shift-P is the default way to open the pet journel from your keyboard.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 7th, 2013, 9:13 am

Graven wrote:You don't even need to make a macro, you can drag the pet directly from your journal onto your action bars, just like any other spell or ability. *edit* Re-read the OP, I misunderstood what he was looking for. Scratch this first sentence.

/run TogglePetJournal(2)

This is the macro I use every single time I open pet journal, I got it bind on a key in action bar. Makes your life a whole lot easier.