Class pet idea

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Aerozia
Pet Score:8990
BattleTag®:Aerozia#1505
Realm:Skullcrusher-us
Class pet idea

Post by Aerozia » October 23rd, 2013, 6:01 pm

So I was thinking, it'd be awesome to have a class pet, they could use murlocs(oh so versatile!)

Hunter- A hunter murloc, just simple green armor with the starter wood bow, and as an effect it can tame nearby a nearby critter.

Warlock- A murloc in a simple purple robe with maybe a staff and can cast fear on nearby critters.

Priest- murloc in a simple white robe, can cast rez on a nearby critter.

paladin- murloc in a simble gold armor with a mace and a shield, will knockout a nearby critter.

Rogue- murloc in black armor with two daggers, will shadowstep behind a critter and kill it.

Druid- A murlock in a tan robe, will randomly change itself into a kitten, a bear, treeform, or moonkin

Deathknight- Murloc in blue armor with glowing eyes, has a twohanded sword and will death grip a critter and kill it.

monk- Murloc in a jade green color armor with the staf with the gord on it, will do the spinkick

Warrior- murloc wears red armor and dual wields 2h swords, will heroic leap away and charge back to the player.

Mage- murloc in a blue robe with a blue staff, will poly a nearby critter.

Shaman- murloc in a red robe with dual fist weps, will hex a nearby critter.

what do you guys think? I would love to have these in-game

Worgenbait
Top Rater
Pet Score:10000
BattleTag®:Worgenbait#1777
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Class pet idea

Post by Worgenbait » October 24th, 2013, 10:32 am

Actually, that might be a fun idea. Maybe even if it was just one single pet, but it's animation changed based upon which class you were at the time, something to play with as different alts.

Ladymagical
Pet Score:3368
BattleTag®:emetia#1311
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Ladymagical » October 24th, 2013, 10:56 am

would be very cute, but every murloc they've ever made has to be bought with real money in some way or form so i can't see them using a murloc :\

Aerozia
Pet Score:8990
BattleTag®:Aerozia#1505
Realm:Skullcrusher-us

Post by Aerozia » October 24th, 2013, 12:55 pm

Worgenbait's idea would solve that, just one murloc that changes based on current class!

Worgenbait
Top Rater
Pet Score:10000
BattleTag®:Worgenbait#1777
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Worgenbait » October 25th, 2013, 1:41 am

Yeah, I could see some pet collectors creating one of every class just to play with a pet like that. lol

Post by Guest » October 25th, 2013, 5:19 am

Priest- murloc in a simple white robe, can cast rez on a nearby critter.
Unborn Val'kyr is white with "angel" wings and casts Rez on a nearby critter. You'd need to pick something else

If this idea was done, I'd prefer 1 pet that changed its appearance, maybe even requiring you to purchase the appearance you want (in game of course, like the Perky Pug suits you currently get from the rare vendor on TI)

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » October 25th, 2013, 12:24 pm

Pretty nifty idea! I doubt that they will ever give a murloc away that isn't a reward for a special occasion, but the concept could be applied to some other creature. :)

For the "paladin pet", I'd rather see it bubble and attempt to hearth. :P And for the "shaman pet", it would be neat if it summoned mini elements and played with them before they despawned.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com