Flawless Battle Stone

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Officialpandy
Top Rater
Pet Score:1433
Realm:Arygos-us
Flawless Battle Stone

Post by Officialpandy » October 20th, 2013, 12:30 am

So a couple days ago, I was pet battling and I got rewarded with a Flawless Beast Battle Stone. I was planning to use it on my [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet] or [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet]. I'm not sure which one I should use it on? I think they both attack very hard. Help me choose one?

Also, if you or someone you know, are willing to give a duplicate that's level 25, I would appreciate if you mail it to me! Sadly, I don't have a level 25. My highest one is 17. I don't have a lot of time to play since I get very busy with school.

Thanks!

EDIT: I just checked my collection, my highest one is an uncommon [pet]Anodized Robo Cub[/pet] that's lvl 17.

Worgenbait
Top Rater
Pet Score:10000
BattleTag®:Worgenbait#1777
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Flawless Battle Stone

Post by Worgenbait » October 20th, 2013, 1:23 am

You won't be able to use a level 25 pet until you level one yourself to that level. Tried that with a guildee, leveled a couple pets to 25 for him and he couldn't use them.

Officialpandy
Top Rater
Pet Score:1433
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by Officialpandy » October 20th, 2013, 10:59 am

Oh ok, thanks!

Could you help me choose which companion I should choose for the Flawless Beast Battle Stone?

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » October 20th, 2013, 1:13 pm

I would use it on the bear. It is Halloween and in a few days or a week a bunch of the cats will be on the AH. someone will have stoned one. Plus it can always be traded later in the year. The bear needs to be upgraded by you and you alone.

Good luck!
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » October 21st, 2013, 7:31 am

Dakaf wrote:I would use it on the bear. It is Halloween and in a few days or a week a bunch of the cats will be on the AH. someone will have stoned one. Plus it can always be traded later in the year. The bear needs to be upgraded by you and you alone.

Good luck!

Dakaf said it perfectly, I second that.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » October 21st, 2013, 4:04 pm

Plus if you use it on the bear, the bear I don't think is tradable and the familiar is. =D Someone might have an extra beast stone to trade since those are a bit easier to come by back instead of the BOE stone.