EU Pet Battle guild.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ratjale89
Pet Score:1967
Realm:Defias Brotherhood-eu
EU Pet Battle guild.

Post by Ratjale89 » October 20th, 2012, 9:03 am

My goal here is to start up an RP/Pet Battle themed guild with a strong focus on competitive pet PvP. Guild will operate on Defias Brotherhood, horde side but every one can join, even with an level one alt since pets are account wide.

So far i plan on hosting a monthly league consisting of several trounaments that will be held once or few times a week and culminating with a final 4 (or final 8 depends on how many players we get). Also intend to arange various themed battle events. For the first while i will personaly be sponsoring prizes for wining thournaments/events/monthly league but as things pick up id be more then happy to let people pitch in (i have enough rare pets and gold to get it going for a while)

Roleplaying theme of the guild would go along with the way battle pets were implemented into the game. We would be a tamers guild, and the general flavor would be built around that (in general comical and light hearted). Roleplay would not be forced on anyone, but rather a side bonus for people that do enjoy it.

In case you are intrested in the project and wish to contribute or hear more, drop by to Defias Brotherhood and add Matoshkah or Borgof to your friends list and have a chat with me.

P.S. I am curently trying to obtain a guild for this project and i am willing to pay for it, so in case any one can help with this or just provide the guild for the sake of pitching in, it would be most welcomed! (anything from 15 to 25 would work)

Quasit
Pet Score:1950
Realm:Eonar-eu

Re: EU Pet Battle guild.

Post by Quasit » October 20th, 2012, 10:24 am

Nice ... i like it ... I will make an alt on Defias Brotherhood tomorrow to keep in touch ingame :D

Edit : Char made, please keep me updated on the guild progress.
Last edited by Quasit on October 21st, 2012, 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ratjale89

Post by Ratjale89 » October 21st, 2012, 3:13 pm

Im still looking for a host guild, might make a temp level 1 guild to start gathering people and just move very one to the high level one when i manage to buy it.

Ratjale89

Post by Ratjale89 » October 22nd, 2012, 4:18 am

So far i was unable to find a high level guild to purchuse, so i will just start a level one guild today and start inviting players that are intrested int this project. Will update as soon as i have it up and running.

Ratjale89

Post by Ratjale89 » October 22nd, 2012, 5:39 am

Ok, guild has been created! Name is Feather Fur Fin and Purr. If you are interested in joining in on this project just add me on this character or Borgof and give me a whisper and we can start working together to make this whole thing happen. :)

Breezy
Pet Score:6113
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Breezy » October 26th, 2012, 8:04 am

Defias Brotherhood, you said? :D
Try to catch me in-game, Breézy or Murinda, and I can give you a hand through some of my alts.

Ratjale89

Post by Ratjale89 » November 3rd, 2012, 2:19 pm

Hehe, sorry about that. i had some issue irl so this has fallen out of the picture a bit. Im starting it up now, so if any one is intrested feel free to give me a nudge on Matoshkah or Borgof or ask anyone from Helion for an invite.

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » November 7th, 2012, 5:01 am

Interested to Join, really big collecting fan ^^ Can't remember my Battletag atm but my char is Azaelia on Draenor Horde, if i don't see you first feel free to message me :)