Epic Bank Alts with pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ninjalewts
Epic Bank Alts with pets

Post by Ninjalewts » December 12th, 2011, 12:28 am

I'm curious to know if anyone else is amassing their collection on a bank alt?

My bank alt has 72 pets currently, ~20 outfits, various staves and weapons enchanted to look pretty etc.

Just throwing it out there to know who has more gold than brains like me? xD

hell, I'm pretty sure ive spent more time and gold on her than my main.

True Story.

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Re: Epic Bank Alts with pets

Post by GormanGhaste » December 12th, 2011, 8:20 am

Not me, but sounds like a fun thing to do!
Pets I'd choose for a bank alt: Elementium Geode, Hyacinth Macaw, Guardian Cub, Peddlefeet

I do have a second Hyacinth Macaw on an alt, just because she likes purple pets. :)
Mingyao on Madoran

Meneleah

Post by Meneleah » December 12th, 2011, 10:50 am

My bank alt has 25 pets so far and a bank tab full of outfits, since she is lower lvl is hard to get the pets that bind when you buy them, rewards from quests etc.

I have spend quite a bit of gold on getting her some vanity items, and have to admit to coordinating her outfit with the pet that I have out for her :)

Moritach
MVP
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Moritach » December 12th, 2011, 2:20 pm

I did that back when I was on an RP server, but I pretty much stopped with outfits and the likes when I left that environment. :<

Mezcaal
Top Rater
Pet Score:6205
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Mezcaal » December 12th, 2011, 3:47 pm

Mine has 36-- No outfits though, I suck at putting together RP outfits.

Oh, I do have the Ruby Shades though.
>> Pet Interaction Guide https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16249 <<

Jadax
Top Rater
Pet Score:9808
BattleTag®:Sunscorch#2259
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Jadax » December 15th, 2011, 7:32 pm

My bank alt has Lurky from the Europe CE.

He looks hilarious chasing her around, and I think he compliments her suit outfit quite well, although that's more by luck than design =P

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » December 16th, 2011, 8:40 pm

My bank alt is level 23 (I just had to get to 20 when I found out the pet present for winter veil required lvl 20) and has 65 pets plus a couple dresses from Love is in the Air. I'm not real into RP outfits, but her pet collection is obtained whenever I see a deal on AH that I already have on my main collector but I just cant pass up.

Neuropathy
Top Rater
Pet Score:6696
Realm:Ursin-us

Post by Neuropathy » December 30th, 2011, 5:15 pm

My level 12 bank alt has 102 pets, including the BoP lvl 43-ish Sprite Darter Hatchling, and the lvl 85 BoP Tiny Shale Spider. :) She also has *LOTS* of clothes. I leveled her up to 10 so she could 'sprint', which Blizz has since moved to lvl 16, I believe. Oh well. :P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... /companion

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » January 19th, 2012, 5:25 pm

My main collector, Lysi, started out as a banker. She was always on the auction house, keeping tabs on the pet market, selling and buying pets. She started to snag some for herself, and became my collector. I didn't think about quested pets, and of course there are a lot more quested, rep and high level pets now than there were in those days. Rogue didn't turn out to be my favorite class, so leveling her hasn't been a priority. She's 60 now, gaining xp mostly on holidays she does for pets. She has 117 pets, way too much invested in her (cash and gold) to consider switching my collector to another toon. Since she can fly now, I put her "in the queue" for leveling, she'll go after my shammy. Archeology gives good rep and she'll need to go to the bitter end with it for the pets anyway, so I'll do a lot of her leveling with arch. When she hits 85, I'll start to go back and snag the many pets she missed. At least she's human, so I'll have that little boost for rep pets. Maybe I'll have my mount collector to 100 by then so I won't have two big competing projects. I'm also hoping MoP will make it unimportant which toon actually has each pet. :)
Some of my best friends are imaginary…