My imagination??

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us
Re: My imagination??

Post by Rendigar » September 29th, 2013, 4:50 pm

Are you on a lower level character? I thought I saw somewhere about people saying the drop rate on lowbie characters was higher for stones. Not sure if there is much truth in it, but I've been pet levelling on my main (who is 90) for an hour and have yet to see a single stone. Levelling 1's in Blade's Edge Mountains, though, so that may be why.

Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Azrile » September 29th, 2013, 6:02 pm

very small sample size, but I did get two critter stones and only did about 15 pve fights against the critters in Valley4wind. It is possible they buffed the drop rates so everyone can be ´all rare´ heading into the next expansion.

The interesting thing I´ve been wondering about is if our current stones will be able to upgrade new wild pets in the next expansion. I am starting to collect some flying, beast and critter ones that I could easily sell off, but I will probably hold onto them for the next ex-pac so I don´t have to rare-hunt wild pets.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » September 29th, 2013, 6:41 pm

You're not crazy I noticed it too.I seem to get more on lower toons than my max. Before I hit 90 I was meeting my needs for stones now I gotta work around it.