trainers and dailies

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Zoddiak
trainers and dailies

Post by Zoddiak » October 16th, 2012, 12:50 pm

I apologize for this if it seems a bit silly, but I have looked around for a concise explanation of how the PB dailies work and where they are. I know there are some bugs still, but I don't know if the fact that I cannot battle a certain tamer is a bug, or from something I am unaware of. Is there a precise guide out there that explains where these dailies are? A map of all the tamers would be kind cool as well. I do know the dailies don't open until you have beaten 3 plus a master on a continent (I think) but, tbh, I kinda forgot allready where those master tamers are. One is in winterspring I think. Can't recall the one in EK. I know the one in outlands and haven't gotten past that. any help? Thanks.

Scrivean
Pet Score:1649
BattleTag®:Scrivean#1811
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Re: trainers and dailies

Post by Scrivean » October 16th, 2012, 1:10 pm

When I have returned to the trainers I have defeated on the continent it looks like they offer me the same quest I already completed, and quest exclamation mark is yellow, not blue, i am assuming it is bugged.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » October 16th, 2012, 7:13 pm

A list of all the Master and Grand Master Tamers can be found here.

After defeating a Grand Master, all the dailies should be available to you for that continent. If you're not being offered a daily from a Tamer, that's a bug. The dailies were not resetting or being offered properly last I checked. Developers are working on it, but I haven't heard of any ETA of when it will be fixed.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Zoddiak

Post by Zoddiak » October 17th, 2012, 8:35 am

Thank you.

Faela
MVP
Pet Score:2774
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Faela » October 17th, 2012, 9:29 am

Quintessence wrote:A list of all the Master and Grand Master Tamers can be found here.

After defeating a Grand Master, all the dailies should be available to you for that continent. If you're not being offered a daily from a Tamer, that's a bug. The dailies were not resetting or being offered properly last I checked. Developers are working on it, but I haven't heard of any ETA of when it will be fixed.
Have you tried recently? It wasn't working for me, but it seems fixed now. The last two days I've been able to complete all of the dailies on both days.

Poofah
Pet Score:4206
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Poofah » October 17th, 2012, 1:05 pm

The daily quests are mostly fixed for me. A handful of the master tamers will not give me a quest (Elena Flutterfly in Moonglade, for example; also the ones in Dustwallow and Feralas). But all of the Pandaria and Outland tamers had quests for me both of the past two days, and so did the Northrend tamers that I checked. It seems that the Grand Master tamers on all continents gave me a goodie bag, and also all of the regular tamers in Pandaria. I think the recent hotfix just needed a server restart to take effect.