Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ryazan
MVP
Pet Score:13560
Realm:Ragnaros-eu
Droplet of Y'shaarj drop hotfixed

Post by Ryazan » September 20th, 2013, 10:15 am

I'm not sure how many has noticed the latest hotfixes and especially the line:
Sha of Pride no longer drops [pet]Droplet of Y'shaarj[/pet] on Raid Finder difficulty.
This has probably created some sort of unintended supply in the auction houses which might dry out rather soon. So if your realm has somewhat cheap Droplets, you might want to consider of buying one. I bought one before the prices rise but if they don't, it's my loss. Just wanted to give a possible heads up for the rest. :)
- Taking your candles since 2005

Yamum
Pet Score:4177
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Re: Droplet of Y'shaarj drop hotfixed

Post by Yamum » September 20th, 2013, 8:09 pm

Thanks for the info. I was wondering why they went from 75k to 15k in a few days.

Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Azrile » September 20th, 2013, 9:59 pm

It probably created some supply for the few days it was active. But I think that supply will be sustained by the fact that with LFR gear and the experience from seeing bosses in LFR, more and more people will be able to beat the first section of Flex using server pugs. Server flex pugs were failing badly the first two weeks as people were trying it blind and with low ilvls.

We will see. I´ve been tracking the prices of all the new pets on Illidian, and the Droplet had gotten to just under 20k. I have been holding off buying it because I think it will be under 5k in a few weeks. Flex is pretty easy.

Yamum
Pet Score:4177
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Yamum » September 21st, 2013, 12:03 am

Droplet is back up to 47,500 on Illidan.

Sanzul
Pet Score:3503
Realm:Scarshield Legion-eu

Post by Sanzul » September 21st, 2013, 1:58 am

Supply might also increase on some servers, depending on whether PUGs will start doing the first wing on normal once they get a bit better gear and knowledge of the fights. The first four boss fights are pretty easy, so it's not unthinkable that non-raiders would PUG them on both flex and normal.

Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Azrile » September 21st, 2013, 10:11 am

Yamum wrote:Droplet is back up to 47,500 on Illidan.
I saw that.. and I saw one for 17k just few days earlier.. oh well.

I have a bank alt on a brazil server, and there was one listed there for 10k... but I couldn´t sell enough to get to 10k to buy it.. lol.