Viscous Horror Runs [H]

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Derezzed
Top Rater
Pet Score:3012
Realm:Dunemaul-us
Viscous Horror Runs [H]

Post by Derezzed » September 13th, 2013, 12:55 pm

I want to put together a group that will run normal mode Halls of Flesh Shaping (ONLY Durumu & Primordius) through Primordius weekly for a chance at the [pet]Viscous Horror[/pet].

This will be Horde side. We'll just cross realm raid using everyone's battle tags.
Not going to waste time teaching the fights & carrying people through it.
Experienced raiders only please.
We want zero wipes, in and out, and a chance to use a mogu rune of fate so we can get back to doing other pet stuff on the Timeless Isle! :D

We'll just need/greed on everything and let the loot system work.

If you're interested post here!!
Last edited by Derezzed on September 13th, 2013, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quil2
Pet Score:3642
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Re: Viscous Horror Runs [H]

Post by Quil2 » September 13th, 2013, 1:07 pm

Am I missing something? How do you skip normal mode bosses 1-6? That's only been an LFR feature in the past.

Derezzed
Top Rater
Pet Score:3012
Realm:Dunemaul-us

Post by Derezzed » September 13th, 2013, 1:18 pm

Ahh bugger you're right. Chalk it up to my lack of sleep and massive migrane.
Fine then. We'll clear the place to Primordius unless someone has a lockout we can extend to later bosses.

Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Shiranui » September 13th, 2013, 1:41 pm

I'm horde side I have a 25m normal lockout to council unless someone went in n' killed more; I've done up to Durumu on normal I'd be interested in a weekly run.

Ligre
Pet Score:3056
BattleTag®:EricS#1876
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Ligre » September 13th, 2013, 2:03 pm

My Blood Elf Paladin is available to heal any normal mode boss (he's got Heroic Jin and Ji-kun kills as well), and I have plenty of Runes to burn on weekly Primordius runs. This not only sounds fun, quick and easy...but mildly profitable as well. ;)

I just need to know which day/days this will happen on...cuz I don't play WoW on Saturdays at all, and during the week, I'm unavailable in the evenings from 8:30 to 9:30pm EST. Sunday evenings would be best for me...just puttin' that out there. :)

And yah, I'm a HUGE advocate of the "no derp" policy. EXPERIENCED RAIDERS ONLY PLEASE. :)

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » September 13th, 2013, 2:11 pm

I might be interested on my Resto/elemental shaman depending on the time but as a guild we've only cleared through council normal but not standing in stuff and healing people usually isn't too hard =)