Dalies pet supply bags

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Mottomoot
MVP
Pet Score:12204
Realm:Uldaman-us
Dalies pet supply bags

Post by Mottomoot » August 29th, 2013, 4:57 pm

Ok, once and for all, What is useable in these Bags? Stones and bandages are the best as far as I can see. Pet Biscuits, Treats and grooming supplies? Pet leashes? The hair balls I have those in RL.

Worgenbait
Top Rater
Pet Score:10000
BattleTag®:Worgenbait#1777
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Dalies pet supply bags

Post by Worgenbait » August 30th, 2013, 1:18 am

Not to mention a few pets as well. Otherwise yeah, that's what the bags hold. Most people are focused on the stones and pets from the bags when it comes to the trainers, besides leveling the pets faster also.

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » August 30th, 2013, 1:35 am

I mostly look for stones and pets (and usually keep the bandages too)... though I like to use the biscuits on the enemy pet teams and also on Beasts of fable.

In my opinion, it is worthless to use the biscuits on my own pets since the buff goes away if you zone, mount a flying mount, get disconnected (or log out), etc.

Most of the junk I get from the bags I just vendor.

Cec
Pet Score:4796
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Cec » August 30th, 2013, 7:17 am

For me its the stones since i would like to get my collektion to rare, and the pets so i can sell them and get new pets.

The bandages are good but i have so many by know i dont know what to do with them.

The pet bidcuits are fun i have quite a few of them too.

The rest is basically not worth anything and gets vendored

Adumbledore
Top Rater
Pet Score:9248
BattleTag®:ADumbledore#1672
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Adumbledore » August 30th, 2013, 6:38 pm

I vendor everything except stuff worth less than 3 gold, pets, stones, or bandages. Stuff less than 3 gold I just throw away. I don't even bother vendoring it.

Visit my pet battle blog: http://petpersuasion.wordpress.com/

Shakesbeard
Top Rater
Pet Score:4734
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Shakesbeard » August 30th, 2013, 6:59 pm

at the end of my tamer loop i hearth back to shrine, click on innkeeper, and vendor everything (except stones and spirit pets). i have a stack of every leash and fetch balls in bank, for special occasions.

oh, and the pet biscuits i keep, they stack to a gazillion or something
MADORAN__ <WCP> Shakesbeard
___________<LPL> Factotem
___________<PP> Orcane, Shrecksar, Remoo

Amber_missy
MVP
Pet Score:3222
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Amber_missy » August 31st, 2013, 5:04 am

Have they stopped giving stones in the daily bags? I haven't got one for ages... I'm still after the porcupette, so I'm still doing them, but I used to get a stone about 1/15 bags, and now I don't think I've had one for the last 100 or so... :(

Poxx
Pet Score:5148
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Poxx » August 31st, 2013, 5:20 am

There are still stones in the bags, but still I have yet to see a Porcupette in them...

Breehit
Pet Score:2996
Realm:Galakrond-us

Post by Breehit » August 31st, 2013, 9:00 am

I see a stone about once in 20 bags, and I have never seen a Porcupette (or any pet). I was actually wondering if they had discontinued including pets in the bags. Mostly I see collars and hairballs. Treats get thrown out, bandages and stones are kept, everything else is vendored.

Worgenbait
Top Rater
Pet Score:10000
BattleTag®:Worgenbait#1777
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Worgenbait » August 31st, 2013, 9:44 am

I usually get a stone a day doing the rounds in Pandaria, and a pet every two days. Never found a pocupette in all this time, just bought one when it showed up on the AH, but I get the pandas and elemental pets often enough to make some good money selling them.

Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Post by Gendou » August 31st, 2013, 9:44 am

Breehit wrote:I see a stone about once in 20 bags, and I have never seen a Porcupette (or any pet). I was actually wondering if they had discontinued including pets in the bags. Mostly I see collars and hairballs. Treats get thrown out, bandages and stones are kept, everything else is vendored.
This. 100% this. I can't remember the last time I saw a pet in the bags.
And I get a stone once every couple of days.

Also, I do the dailies on non-90 characters because you get good XP from them.
ImageImage

Imeagle
Pet Score:2847
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Imeagle » August 31st, 2013, 9:59 am

Gendou wrote:
Breehit wrote:I see a stone about once in 20 bags, and I have never seen a Porcupette (or any pet). I was actually wondering if they had discontinued including pets in the bags. Mostly I see collars and hairballs. Treats get thrown out, bandages and stones are kept, everything else is vendored.
This. 100% this. I can't remember the last time I saw a pet in the bags.
And I get a stone once every couple of days.

Also, I do the dailies on non-90 characters because you get good XP from them.
You can get pets from the bags? I've never seen one. I get a stone about every other day. I'm glad to hear what others are doing with their supplies, I'm not using most of the stuff but I was afraid to sell things in case I needed them later. Now I can free up some bag space.

I'm also using the dailies to level non-90 alts and to level pets. With the right pets its so easy to level an extra one through the dailies.

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » August 31st, 2013, 10:34 am

I also use as many of the dailies as I can to level sub-90 alts. I am starting to run out of those on my primary realm though. I just got my alliance rogue to 90 the other day. Currently, out of 22 characters (I have 2 accounts), my sub-90s consist of 3 at 88, an 89, an 85 and an 84. I like to keep all my stones on a single alt or I would start using alts on other realms for the dailies (wish it were possible to mail stuff between realms or that there was some other way to transfer account bound items between realms without paying real money for it).

Regarding pets from bags: In all the time I have been doing the dailies, I have gotten somewhere around 4 or 5 porcupettes. I kept one, gave one to a guildie and put the others on the AH. I won't do the BOF quests anymore... I don't consider the rewards to be worth the effort to do them since the quest was split into 3 and the beasts themselves were buffed (and the character xp for fighting them was nerfed big time). I do battle the spirits and get those pets every so often (which I sell on the AH).

Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Azrile » August 31st, 2013, 1:43 pm

I have done all of the spirits and bag dailies since about April, and never got the porcupette. I bought it.

As someone else mentioned, the value of the panda pets has dropped to the point where they are not worth doing. Spirit pets are about the same value, but easier to do, and I have an alt parked at them which makes them fast.

I am saving up the bandages, I think they are useful enough to collect mothballs in an alts bank in case they are really useful next expansion.

The same thing is true of the stones. I am now only 1 beast stone away from being total rare.. but I am still going to save all the excess stones for next expansion, or maybe even to get better breeds for the timeless island

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » August 31st, 2013, 4:04 pm

I've been vendoring or throwing out almost everything from the bags, including bandages and pet biscuits because I have so many that I can't justify holding on to them. Stones are the only thing of interest for me, for future patches.

Picked up 4 Porcupettes I think during all my many months of doing dailies. They don't sell for a lot considering how rarely they drop but it's a nice bonus.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » September 1st, 2013, 6:23 am

Peanutty wrote:Picked up 4 Porcupettes I think during all my many months of doing dailies. They don't sell for a lot considering how rarely they drop but it's a nice bonus.
I was thinking this. Curiously low value for its rarity. I bought one for my collection quite early on, for around 5k. Since then, in all the months of doing pet dailies, hundreds and hundreds of them, I finally got one come up in my bags. Have had it listed on AH for 5k to see if I can get my money back, but it's been several weeks and it's not selling in a hurry.

I can only guess that some pets just have no value to casual collectors. If it's not a strong pvp pet, and not a unique skin, it probably doesn't matter to most people how rare it is, it'll just be another pet they don't have in their journal.

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » September 1st, 2013, 6:40 am

I have picked up porc's on my trading toon's AH for like 1.7k. They are really rare, but it seems as if they just don't sell for much anymore. In battle, they are simply a +1 to your count. Nothing special unfortunately. :(
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD

Fransone
Pet Score:1537
Realm:Doomhammer-eu

Post by Fransone » September 1st, 2013, 2:47 pm

I have only been doing the dailies for a few days now but I seem to have been lucky. I get stones every 5 bags or so, and not a day goes by that I do not get some sort of panda pet out of the BOF bags. Today I got 2 as a matter of fact. No porcupette so far though.

Amber_missy
MVP
Pet Score:3222
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Amber_missy » September 1st, 2013, 3:39 pm

I think I must just have terrible luck. I've just completed "The Longest Day" achievement, and not one stone (or pet - but I wasn't expecting to be THAT lucky!) :P
It's good to know that people are still getting them though. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Danneris
Pet Score:10985
BattleTag®:Danneris#1602
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Danneris » September 1st, 2013, 4:32 pm

I have just finished levelling all my pets (yay!) I would say I got on average 1 stone per day doing all the 11 pandaria dailies and the 4 other dailes that give bags (Acoste, Trixy, Antari & Obalis. Sad I know them off the top of my head)
I got 2 porcupettes, countless spirits and lots of panda’s

Beasts of fable dailes are awesome if you have a low level alt parked at what ever temple. Fly around on what ever toon doing them and then log to your alt to hand in 3 easy daily quests. Same goes with Farmer Nishi & Aki the chosen.
If you’re a pet nut like me use pet battling to level your alts. I have levelled 4 toons now from 85 to 90 almost primarily on pet battles, pet trainer dailies and PvP pet battling.