Hi - Born again Pet Collector

A place to discuss anything and everything else.
Erkel
Pet Score:1107
Realm:Mazrigos-eu
Hi - Born again Pet Collector

Post by Erkel » August 31st, 2013, 2:07 pm

Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, as I found this site recently due to my newly re-discovered pet collecting addiction. I've been playing WoW off and on for six years now, since around TBC. By WotLK I started collecting what were then vanity pets which is where my pet-aholism started. I took a break from the game for quite a while and came back on a more casual basis during MoP. For some reason I cant fathom I didn't even look at the Battle Pets when I came back until a little while ago when I was queuing for a dungeon with a guild mate and he asked me to battle with him outside Org (For the Horde!), and now I have re-discovered them its all I've been logging on to do! I've certainly got a lot of ground to make up on in building my collection which is currently only at 185 unique pets, but I'm hoping to make it grow along side what looks like a friendly pet collecting community.

Thanks for a great pet resource

Erkel

EU - Mazrigos

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13619
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: Hi - Born again Pet Collector

Post by Mehetabel » September 1st, 2013, 8:45 am

Welcome in! :D
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » September 1st, 2013, 8:47 pm

I know this site is the bomb and awesome for pet battles.I have been reading it a long time.I prefer it over wow forums as sad as it is some of those folks can be so rude and hateful when you just need some input or help.Like you I have the pet bug and been at it for 2-3 months...helps level toons as well. Patience isn't my strong suit trying to level a strong stable, but I love the rush. Glad to see another horde...Welcome to the family :))

Velgana
Top Rater
Pet Score:10692
Realm:Skywall-us

Post by Velgana » September 5th, 2013, 7:27 pm

Welcome to the club!