Untitled-1.png (154.45KiB)Viewed 2240 times
already searched everywhere and nothing

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Re: Pet Cage

Post by Maizing » August 25th, 2013, 10:08 am

I have read reports of a bug that causes this to caged pets. While I have never had it happen to any of my own pets, I understand that when it does happen, it renders the caged pet unlearnable. I would submit a ticket to have a GM fix it.

Cec
Pet Score:4796
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Cec » August 25th, 2013, 12:23 pm

Yes it's a bug, when ppl take the pets out of g bank and put them up on ah they sometimes bug like this, basically you can only see it says pet cage.
I bought one of these pets once and had to have a gm to fix it.

Bastianelle
Top Rater
Pet Score:12432
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Bastianelle » August 26th, 2013, 12:33 pm

Yep, its a really annoying bug. I have six of these cages in my alt guild bank now. I had five to start with, and I waited about six weeks after I originally found them before I submitted a ticket. I was told that the logs were too far back to see what the pets originally were to restore. So when I had this happen earlier this week to a Hippogryph Hatchling I was trying to sell on the AH, I immediately sent in a ticket. It took a bout a day, but I got it back. (Unleveled, but better than not at all.)

I also found another one in the pet tab of my personal guild bank just after I sent the ticket in. I added that info to the ticket, but they could not confirm that one. It was just sitting in the bank, as well. I had not taken it out or even moved it within the tab for a while. I am fairly certain it was just a random, green quality vendor pet, so I'm not upset about that one. I know for certain that three of my original five were TCG pets and two were children's week pets I had upgraded with stones, so losing those was annoying.

I am hanging on to the six [Pet Cage] items in my guild bank, just in case they still revert once the problem is fixed. I was told by the first GM that they probably wouldn't, but I can always hope. Either way, always note what you list on the AH and put in a ticket as soon as you notice they have changed. I ended up just adding my extra, rare TCG pets back into my journal so I don't risk losing them again.