Apocalypse bugged ?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Marcellus
Apocalypse bugged ?

Post by Marcellus » October 6th, 2012, 4:16 pm

Hi all, I just managed to capture a nether cockroach and leve him to lvl 20.

As soon as I could I used apocalypse and after 15 turns it killed both pets including my own cockroach.

I tought they were immune to this attack so is it bugged ?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Apocalypse bugged ?

Post by Quintessence » October 6th, 2012, 6:15 pm

Definitely sounds like a bug. Head over to the Bugs section on the official forums and see if others are having the same issue.

Sidenote: Sometimes I want to lose a battle just to see what happens when Apocalypse finishes. :P
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Stromm
Pet Score:2261
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Stromm » October 6th, 2012, 6:33 pm

The only time I've seen apocalypse go off was in a wild pet battle. I had killed the cockroach and missed my trap on the 2nd pet way too many times so this match lasted to the 15th round. When apocalypse went off, it "missed" both pets, a humanoid and a critter, and we just kept on fighting.

Marcellus

Post by Marcellus » October 6th, 2012, 8:47 pm

Unfortunately (due to diablo III and too much jack daniel's) I'm not allowed to post on official forums anymore.
That's why I registered here to talk with someone about this issue.

One thing I know about apocalypse is that it will miss if your roach is dead before the meteorite landing.

Kingdms

Post by Kingdms » October 6th, 2012, 11:04 pm

Marcellus wrote:One thing I know about apocalypse is that it will miss if your roach is dead before the meteorite landing.
There are several abilities that are bugged in this manner; most secondary effects cease to function if the pet that generated them is defeated, or sometimes even just switched out. It really restricts strategic setups.

Marcellus

Post by Marcellus » October 11th, 2012, 12:35 pm

no news ?