Share pet collecting news and advice.
Mwebly
Pet Score:10448
BattleTag®:Webly#1586
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Need a Sumprush Rodent (Horde only)

Post by Mwebly » August 11th, 2013, 8:01 pm

Hi all,

Anyone who is anticipating dropping a Sumprush Crate anytime soon on the Horde side, I would very much like an invitation to your party. I have a few pets I am willing to trade for the invitation, and there is no expectation on my part that I will get a rare, just a chance to capture one. Please send me a friend request using my battletag and we can make a deal. Thanks!

Anubisath Idol
[pet]Gahz'rooki[/pet]
Gusting Grimoire
Magical Crawdad
Mountain Panda
Sunfur Panda
Snowy Panda
Pandaren Water Spirit
Pandaren Air Spirit
Pandaren Fire Spirit
Terrible Turnip
Tiny White Carp

Mwebly

Re: Need a Sumprush Rodent (Horde only)

Post by Mwebly » August 17th, 2013, 11:00 pm

Giving this a bump in case anyone has not seen it and is planning a crate drop in the next couple weeks.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » August 18th, 2013, 8:49 am

I farmed the tokens a month or so ago.. It took 4-5 hours to get all 2000 tokens, so it's not that bad..

You can also (if you are Lucky) find the crate on AH as it's not bound.
On my server, average price is around 4K gold --> https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/item ... item=92527

Pyy
Top Rater
Pet Score:11087
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Pyy » August 18th, 2013, 6:43 pm

What realm are you on? I'm half way there but I'm on an US-Oceanic realm, and can only be seen by other OCE realms in our CRZ pool even if I invited you.

Mwebly

Post by Mwebly » August 18th, 2013, 9:02 pm

Thanks Pyy,

I have toons on US-Madoran and US-Wyrmrest Accord. Not sure how the CRZ thing works so I'll take your word for it that you'll not be able to invite me.

Thanks for the encouragement Fuxie, I am also about half way to 2000 tokens but cannot seem to find the time to farm the other half. With school just getting under way and 5.4 about to drop I was hoping to tie this loose end up soon. I didn't know the crate was not soulbound so I'll look for it on my AH. I have way more gold than time right now!

Mwebly

Post by Mwebly » August 22nd, 2013, 1:21 pm

Giving this one final bump before I give up and farm the rest of the commendations. Read above and reply here or send me a friend request if you are willing to trade access to your rodent crate drop party for one of the pets I listed above. Thanks!

Arcangon
Pet Score:4484
BattleTag®:Arcangon#1223
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us

Post by Arcangon » August 22nd, 2013, 2:33 pm

Sent a friend request.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » August 22nd, 2013, 11:49 pm

Mwebly wrote:I have toons on US-Madoran and US-Wyrmrest Accord. Not sure how the CRZ thing works so I'll take your word for it that you'll not be able to invite me.
BattleTag invite should work fine, as long as all are either EU or US (including Oceanic)..
Here in EU, we have no problems inviting RU players, even though you'd never see them in LFG/LFR and they have cheaper subscription fees.

Arcangon
Pet Score:4484
BattleTag®:Arcangon#1223
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us

Post by Arcangon » August 22nd, 2013, 11:54 pm

Thanks for the trade Webly. Enjoy your Sumprush rodent.

Also, just thought I'd mention that I went first in trade and Webly did follow through with the trade after he got his pet. +1 for trustworthy.

Mwebly

Post by Mwebly » August 23rd, 2013, 12:41 am

Arcangon not only provided the crate but he scouted the Rodents with me and found me a rare! He went first in the trade without hesitation and is a certified "good guy" in my book.

Pyy
Top Rater
Pet Score:11087
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Pyy » August 23rd, 2013, 5:47 pm

FuxieDK wrote:
Mwebly wrote:I have toons on US-Madoran and US-Wyrmrest Accord. Not sure how the CRZ thing works so I'll take your word for it that you'll not be able to invite me.
BattleTag invite should work fine, as long as all are either EU or US (including Oceanic)..
Here in EU, we have no problems inviting RU players, even though you'd never see them in LFG/LFR and they have cheaper subscription fees.
It doesn't work, trust me on this. I can't farm Warbringers or do World Bosses on OpenRaid with US players. We're locked based on time zone as people were abusing the fishing contest.