Pet Stats

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
O1jaan
Pet Score:8524
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us
Pet Stats

Post by O1jaan » August 13th, 2013, 8:40 am

I'm sorry if this was discussed in another topic, but I couldn't find one.

Do battle pets have random stats? I noticed that my pet's stats do not match the strength/speed stats listed on this site. They have far less. I also noticed that my fiendish imp at 25 has much more speed than a 25 I saw on the AH--322;289. Even at level 1, I saw a few discrepancy between the same two pets, although most had analogous stats.

Would someone mind clarifying this for me?

PS, if anyone has a guild that has lil' T on any server that would invite me, PST! I want to start rep grinding. I'd also like a good social group.

Drafna, Cenerion Circle--Horde

Adumbledore
Top Rater
Pet Score:9248
BattleTag®:ADumbledore#1672
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Pet Stats

Post by Adumbledore » August 13th, 2013, 8:51 am

They aren't random, per se. Each breed of pet has specific stats that are higher/lower than the other breeds, depending on what breed you have. So a S/S pet will have more speed on it than say a H/H or B/B pet would. This link should help you to understand it a little more: [url]http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pet-battles/breeds/[/url].

The WarcraftPets guild on Madoran (Horde) has the Lil' Tarecgosa unlocked. You can join that guild and start grinding rep for the pet. :)

Visit my pet battle blog: http://petpersuasion.wordpress.com/

O1jaan
Pet Score:8524
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Pet Stats

Post by O1jaan » August 13th, 2013, 9:22 am

I'm sorry, I didn't have coffee before I posted that. What I was trying to say was that I have a level 25 fiendish imp that has 322 speed and I recently saw a level 25 fiendish imp on the AH with only 289 speed. I didn't know the same pet can have different stats.

I will log onto Madoran and ask for an invite today. Thanks!