Ability Tracking?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Wartdog
Ability Tracking?

Post by Wartdog » September 27th, 2012, 10:25 pm

Hi all. So I love my Spectral Tiger Cub and have him paired up with Mini Thor and Murkimus. Anyways he has an ability that has a higher chance to hit when the enemy is blinded http://www.wowhead.com/petability=442. I spent like 10 minutes looking through other pets abilities to find one that has a blind and didnt find any.

Is there a way to search for a specific ability like that? I know there are other pets that have similar abilities (higher chance to hit when enemy stunned, etc). I have too many pets to look through each pet individually.

Jamesjiao

Re: Ability Tracking?

Post by Jamesjiao » September 27th, 2012, 11:58 pm

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think there is an attack that causes blindness directly. Instead, you need a pet such as the Dark Whelpling that causes Darkness, which in turn causes blindness. All elementals are immune to weather effects, which I believe include Darkness.

Amoratos
Pet Score:2319
Realm:Dalaran-us

Re: Ability Tracking?

Post by Amoratos » September 29th, 2012, 12:18 am

Just agreeing with James on both points.

The only thing I know of that causes blindness is the darkness weather type.

Elementals are immune to all weather effects, including being blinded by Darkness or chilled by Blizzard. I know this because I frequently use Winter's Little Helper and do not get a second hit with Ice Lance against elementals.