Seeker Zusshi Video (Two-Pet Carry Strategy)

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Hazelnuttygames
Pet Score:11798
Realm:Lightbringer-us
Seeker Zusshi Video (Two-Pet Carry Strategy)

Post by Hazelnuttygames » July 16th, 2013, 8:18 pm

I've spent some time messing around with Seeker Zusshi's daily and I wanted to share the strategy that I found most efficient (with pets that are very easy to obtain.) I made a short (four minute) video going over the details and showing the fight, but I'll throw a summary below in case you can't watch or don't want a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN7Y-vyfOiA&

I use a combination of snail (mine's rusty) with absorb/shell shield/dive and a Dragonbone Condor with thrash/adrenaline rush/lift-off. I find my snail absolutely thrashes any elemental ever and having the beast/flying damage moves on a single pet speeds up the fight considerably.

I also recently did a similar thing for Mo'ruk if anyone's having trouble with him. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vff1OIQ3htU&)

What strategy do you use for Zusshi? Do you have a record time? (I find it fun to time the trainer dailies, makes things a little more interesting while farming them stones.)

Yamum
Pet Score:4177
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Re: Seeker Zusshi Video (Two-Pet Carry Strategy)

Post by Yamum » July 17th, 2013, 4:47 am

I use Magical Crawdad. It's not the fastest method but it's simple and I like how versatile Mr Pinchy is.

Surge x6 vs the Ele.
Vs the Snail: Wish, Surge, Shell Shield, Surge, Surge, Surge. Repeat until Snail dies.
Vs the Aquatic: Use Wish on cd, otherwise use Surge. You may end up killing him, so take care not to if using a carry pet and let Pinchy die.
If/when Pinchy dies sub in your carry pet then immediately sub in any fast flyer to finish off the Aquatic.

For Mo'ruk I use Lil' Smokey > carry pet > Gilnean Raven.

Dazer
Pet Score:10104
BattleTag®:Dazer#2240
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Dazer » July 17th, 2013, 12:25 pm

8 turns.
Snarly(Rip, Surge, Blood in the Water) + Bat(Bite, ?, Reckless Strike) + carry.

Start Snarly against elemental:
Rip, Blood in the Water, Surge, Surge
sometimes the 1st surge finishes the elemental off

Keep Snarly against snail:
Rip, Surge, Blood in the Water
Most likely scenario is the snail will kill your croc with Dive; if he misses, though, your Blood in the Water and Rip ticks wil make quick work of him.

If Snarly kills the snail:
Swap in carry (and make 1 attack) or Snarly will kill the last guy;
Swap back to Snarly to graciously die and finaly swap the Bat in

If Snarly died to Dive:
Swap in the carry, and then the Bat; Use Bite and the snail is puree.

Bat against strider:
Reckless Strike, Bite, Reckelss Strike.

Slick
Pet Score:1771
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Slick » July 23rd, 2013, 5:38 am

I use my idol and can sometimes solo this depending on misses.

The round after the elemental novas you use deflect to mitigate his damage to you and your backline pets. Crush and sandstorm until dead. Continue to deflect everytime he nova's.

On the snail, same thing just deflect his dive.

On the water strider I bring in my carry pet right in the beginning. The strider will either change the weather immediately or he'll put up his sleep dot. Keep carry pet in until he puts the sleep dot out then bring the idol back in. Deflect his pump when you can. Sometimes I can kill him other times I need the help of another pet for a few hits.