Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
New 5.4 pet Lil' Bling

Post by Luciandk » July 9th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Just saw the newest ptr notes at:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3303-Patch-5-4-PTR-Build-17169

And noticed..

Companions

Lil' Bling (New) Right Click to summon and dismiss Lil' Bling. Instant.

Glorious! Is all I can say.

Edit: Likely crafty was the placeholder for Lil' Bling. I remember seeing some bling type pet attacks a while back. And I was right, we get a blingtron battle pet!

Edit2: Id hazard a guess that Lil' Bling will drop from Blingtron packages in 5.4.

Edit3: According to a post on us forums, his abilities is:

SMACKTHAT.EXE - Initiates smacking protocol, dealing X mechanical damage plus Y mechanical damage if the user surprises the target by attacking first.

Inflation - Just like Stampede

Blingtron Gift Package - Tosses a Blingtron Gift Package for X Magic damage. If the ability misses, it heals the user for X. (50% Hit Chance)

Extra Plating - ...

Make it Rain - Casually tosses gold coins at the enemy dealing X Mechanical damage. Gold continues to fall on the ememy's current pet...

Launch Rocket - ...

Quil2
Pet Score:3642
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Re: New 5.4 pet Lil' Bling

Post by Quil2 » July 10th, 2013, 12:59 am

There' are also costumes in this new update, like "Pirate Captain" Costume. The comment with it is : "Dress up your Perky Pug." I'm guessing there will be some new items to use on our pets to change their looks.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » July 10th, 2013, 4:11 am

A puppy in a pirate costume?? Awww :lol:
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gromagrim » July 10th, 2013, 7:49 am

See the 'Sack of Kidnapped Puppies' item, it summons about six different costumed pugs

Jadax
Top Rater
Pet Score:9808
BattleTag®:Sunscorch#2259
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Jadax » July 17th, 2013, 9:47 am

Lil' Bling is confirmed as a drop from the Blingtron Gift Package on the PTR:
http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=73011

Luciandk

Post by Luciandk » July 17th, 2013, 11:23 am

Jadax wrote:Lil' Bling is confirmed as a drop from the Blingtron Gift Package on the PTR:
Good thing Im an engineer, took it up to build the new shredder mount and the 2 mech pets. Just hope the pet isnt too rare. Still having had no luck getting the Dusty Old Robot for Brawlers guild, the very last boss Im missing to find.

Dash
BattleTag®:mab#2803

Post by Dash » July 17th, 2013, 12:19 pm

Jadax wrote:Lil' Bling is confirmed as a drop from the Blingtron Gift Package on the PTR:
Not gonna lie, I was hoping for one of his attack to be dead mole barrage.

Poofah
Pet Score:4206
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Poofah » July 17th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Luciandk wrote:Just hope the pet isnt too rare.
I'm guessing the number of Blingtron Gift Packages that get opened every day is pretty high, and wowdb shows him as being tradeable. So my guess is they'll make it pretty rare (maybe 0.1% per gift), but with the sheer number of people opening gifts, it should still be pretty available. My guess is that it would trend similarly to other pets with very low drop rates from things that people open in large numbers: Porcupette, Darkmoon Eye, and the Tiny Carps after they became BoE; except I bet it trends downward even faster, because the 'investment' of opening a Blingtron gift is even lower than the above.

GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by GilroyKilroy » July 17th, 2013, 2:16 pm

I Blingtron every day, twice on Sunday's (oh wait, can't do that :) )

Papazol
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Balnazzar-us

Post by Papazol » August 29th, 2013, 9:56 am

Lil' Bling http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/mechanical/lifelike-creations/lil-bling/ is another most wanted pet in 5.4. Hi is uncommon quality, so we will need Mech battlesone for him.
I dont know how many breeds will be, I have 5/15 (speed) breed.
So, Lil' Bling (rare) 25 lvl has 1400 hp, 260 power, 325 speed and uses SMACKTHAT.EXE (238 mech dmg+112 dmg if goes first), Bringtron gift package (420 magic dmg or selfheal for 420 if missed, 50% hit chance, 3 rounds cd), Make it Rain 378 mech dmg + 42 mech dmg for 4 rounds, 80% hit chance, 1 round cd), Inflation (multiround atack, 126 mech dmg, 100% dmg taken increase), Extra plating and Launch rocket.
We will get exelent mech pet with mech "alpha strike", selfheal (cose we need package mainly for heal) and realy hard barrage-like ablility. So we just use Make i rain every 2 rounds, Smackthat beatlween it and Gift package if opponent uses some avoidance like dodge. with his speed Lil' Bring will be new pvp star what will eat any direhorn.

Luciandk

Post by Luciandk » August 29th, 2013, 10:20 am

Lovely news, I was hoping he would be breed 5 indeed!

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » August 30th, 2013, 4:32 am

Papazol wrote:Lil' Bling http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/mechanical/lifelike-creations/lil-bling/ is another most wanted pet in 5.4. Hi is uncommon quality, so we will need Mech battlesone for him.
So he is uncommon only quality? Odd I wonder why blizz is adding so many new uncommon only pets this patch as they haven't added a single one of those since mops release. So far there are 6 uncommon only pets that I have found have you come across any others?

Ashleaf Spriteling
Azure Crane Chick
Gu'chi Swarmling
Macabre Marionette
Rotten Little Helper
Lil' Bling
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Luciandk

Post by Luciandk » August 30th, 2013, 6:02 am

With the new ways of getting stones, they had to add more pets that was sinks for them.

Luciandk

Post by Luciandk » August 30th, 2013, 9:11 am

Papazol wrote:Lil' Bling http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/mechanical/lifelike-creations/lil-bling/ is another most wanted pet in 5.4. Hi is uncommon quality, so we will need Mech battlesone for him.
So, Lil' Bling (rare) 25 lvl has 1400 hp, 260 power, 325 speed and uses SMACKTHAT.EXE (238 mech dmg+112 dmg if goes first), Bringtron gift package (420 magic dmg or selfheal for 420 if missed, 50% hit chance, 3 rounds cd), Make it Rain 378 mech dmg + 42 mech dmg for 4 rounds, 80% hit chance, 1 round cd), Inflation (multiround atack, 126 mech dmg, 100% dmg taken increase), Extra plating and Launch rocket.
We will get exelent mech pet with mech "alpha strike", selfheal (cose we need package mainly for heal) and realy hard barrage-like ablility. So we just use Make i rain every 2 rounds, Smackthat beatlween it and Gift package if opponent uses some avoidance like dodge. with his speed Lil' Bring will be new pvp star what will eat any direhorn.

Just realized that Smack that exe wont be that useful against Direhorns sadly so. Both Smack and Alpha Strike requires you to go first to get the damage bonus. Tri-Horn Charge always goes first.

Madsen
Pet Score:2729
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Madsen » August 30th, 2013, 9:38 am

Luciandk wrote:Just realized that Smack that exe wont be that useful against Direhorns sadly so. Both Smack and Alpha Strike requires you to go first to get the damage bonus. Tri-Horn Charge always goes first.
Tri-horn charge has a 1 round cd, so you would just use make it rain or gift package when the direhorn is going to charge. Direhorns will be incredibly predictable with the cd to trihorn.

Also what do you mean by new ways of getting battle stones? Are there more ways in 5.4?

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » August 30th, 2013, 9:55 am

He just meant the new ways that they have added since MoP was released like the daily bags, BoF's the weekly PvP quest etc.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Papazol
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Balnazzar-us

Post by Papazol » August 30th, 2013, 9:55 am

Luciandk wrote:Just realized that Smack that exe wont be that useful against Direhorns sadly so. Both Smack and Alpha Strike requires you to go first to get the damage bonus. Tri-Horn Charge always goes first.
Main dmg done ability is Make it Rain. 378+42 dmg 1st round+42 dmg 2d round, repeat. So, if direhorn doesnt use shield first round, it will die 3d round. Anther way - 4th.

Luciandk

Post by Luciandk » August 30th, 2013, 10:53 am

Dragonwizard wrote:He just meant the new ways that they have added since MoP was released like the daily bags, BoF's the weekly PvP quest etc.
And in 5.4 you can trade in 3x stones for any stone you want. as well buying them for celestial coins.

Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Azrile » August 30th, 2013, 1:39 pm

We don´t know the drop rate from the Bling packages.. so these could very well end up like the two maggots from the tailoring daily thing.. ( ie, you can´t give them away).

My advice. Do this very quickly after 5.4 If you get a Bling, put it on the AH right away!