Top Pets to Collect for Battles?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Joasht
Pet Score:743
Realm:Caelestrasz-us
Top Pets to Collect for Battles?

Post by Joasht » July 14th, 2013, 11:25 pm

I was wondering; which pets do you guys hold in high regard for PVP combat? I'm trying to collect more pets that are worth leveling.

Thanks!

Worgenbait
Top Rater
Pet Score:10000
BattleTag®:Worgenbait#1777
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Top Pets to Collect for Battles?

Post by Worgenbait » July 15th, 2013, 2:13 am

I go with a team of Pygmy Direhorn and dual Anubisath Idols. Haven't lost in weeks, but then I also only do the 10 battles for the weekly quest at the moment.

Papazol
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Balnazzar-us

Re: Top Pets to Collect for Battles?

Post by Papazol » July 15th, 2013, 4:35 am

Great topic. New thing "the best battle pets" a little strange, cose noone uses most of them. If we put top 3-5-10 pvp pets in one place, and will resume our results we will get realy the best battle pets.
If you think about pets you will need to lvl for pvp battle few tips for you:
1. You need to lvl pets from unead and mechanical family die to ressurection. You may lvl only specific pets like darkmoon tonk or just all and find what is better for you.
2. You need to lvl pets what can swap enemy pets using death grip , sweep and nether gate , an you need them all.
3. You need to lvl pets with great damaging abilities with higher chance to miss, like moth dust , tail slap or demolish etc., prefer abilities, what can increase chance to hit up to 100% like blood in the water , nocturnal strike or spectral strike . You may lvl only pets who has both abilities - damage and modificator like crow .
4. You need to lvl pets with huge damage with recharging like ion cannon , surge of power , solar beam or ghostly bite . You may lvl only specific pets like darkmoon tonk and chrominius , or just lvl them all and see what happens.

to be continue...