Leveling to 19 question inside!

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Ruststorm
Top Rater
Pet Score:5021
Realm:Nagrand-eu
Leveling to 19 question inside!

Post by Ruststorm » July 14th, 2013, 8:06 am

Hi all :)

First post here, tried to search the forum, but could not find the answer to a question I have.

Right now i'm trying to level most of my pets to at least level 19. I'm doing this because this results in 3 dailies before it hits 25. Right now i'm leveling my pets in the Vale of Eternal Blossom agains those Eternal Striders found near the waters. Mostly fighting with my Anubisash Idol and that's going very well indeed. However, the thing that annoys me most is the big miss chance that pet has as a penalty for his hard hits.

Is there any pet available that is able to replace my Idol so that leveling the pets goes (way) faster than it goes now? :)

Please let me hear your guys advice and expertise! :)

-- RustStorm

Domie
Top Rater
Pet Score:9549
BattleTag®:Domie#2293
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Re: Leveling to 19 question inside!

Post by Domie » July 14th, 2013, 1:10 pm

If you have some bandages in spare (you wont need many), i would just take a P/P yellow moth, or just any decend moth, to kill them all with, and maybe have some magic pet to kill of fliers. But having any 2 fliers and just heal once they are both dead should be fine.

Ruststorm
Top Rater

Post by Ruststorm » July 14th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Domie wrote:If you have some bandages in spare (you wont need many), i would just take a P/P yellow moth, or just any decend moth, to kill them all with, and maybe have some magic pet to kill of fliers. But having any 2 fliers and just heal once they are both dead should be fine.
That could be an idea indeed. Worth a try at least! :) Thanks man!

Any additional thoughts on this matter, feel free to reply :)

Syrrie
MVP
Pet Score:6201
BattleTag®:Syrrie#1506
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Syrrie » July 14th, 2013, 4:18 pm

I personally like leveling pets in the Veiled Stair because it has all critter-only packs and a beast with a self-heal (like most any of the cats) can solo entire packs and almost never need healing.

I favour my (stoned) Cornish Rex cat for the high power and the sentimental reason that it looks like my late cat, but really any cat would work I think. Running Pounce/Rake/Devour it's a real breeze to level pets there.
Image Image

Ruststorm
Top Rater

Post by Ruststorm » July 15th, 2013, 12:04 am

Syrrie wrote:I favour my (stoned) Cornish Rex cat for the high power and the sentimental reason that it looks like my late cat, but really any cat would work I think. Running Pounce/Rake/Devour it's a real breeze to level pets there.
I will be trying that as well today :)

Day just started, so have some time to try the above advices out! Will get back to you which one i prefered the most <3

Ruststorm
Top Rater

Post by Ruststorm » July 15th, 2013, 4:31 am

Been trying what you guys have suggested. However, i notice that i dislike the feeling of healing a lot after battles... not sure why tho, cause i goes slightly faster than with the Anubisath Idol...

Dilemma! :O