Share pet collecting news and advice.
Autoshots13
Top Rater
Pet Score:2172
BattleTag®:autoshots#1995
Realm:Zul'jin-us
MINFERNAL help

Post by Autoshots13 » July 14th, 2013, 12:18 pm

Hey guys, I'm really new to this site but was wondering if I could get some help with this pet. I have seen it once and someone didn't battle it first, they KILLED it, straight up smacked it into oblivion :( and ever since I have not seen another one. I would love to help in return so add me autoshots#1995 and let me know.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13619
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: MINFERNAL help

Post by Mehetabel » July 14th, 2013, 12:38 pm

The best advice I can give you regarding the Minfernal is to find a non-CRZ realm and roll a DK. That way there will be far less competition for the pet.

I got so desperate for this pet that I went this route in the end. Found a low-pop, non-CRZ, Spanish speaking RPPVP realm (which is going to be pretty quiet right??) and rolled a DK. It only took me an hour or so to level out of the starting area and get the DK to Felwood. I got super lucky as there was a Minfernal waiting when I arrived but it generally should be much easier than regular realms. :)

Good luck!
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Autoshots13
Top Rater
Pet Score:2172
BattleTag®:autoshots#1995
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: MINFERNAL help

Post by Autoshots13 » July 14th, 2013, 12:44 pm

oh wow! I might have to try that considering this is the last one I need for Zookeeper :P . thank you very much for the advice!