Does it really ever rain

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Cdeveau
Pet Score:3741
Realm:Gul'dan-us
Does it really ever rain

Post by Cdeveau » July 6th, 2013, 2:06 pm

On Jaguero Isle? I've got a toon camped there and I log into that toon before 5 to 6 times a day looking for rain. Am I missing something, or do I just have poor timing?

Domie
Top Rater
Pet Score:9549
BattleTag®:Domie#2293
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Re: Does it really ever rain

Post by Domie » July 6th, 2013, 4:51 pm

Sounds like you are unlucky, only took a few day for me to find it the first time around, with an alt parked there, with a couple of log ins on him each day.

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » July 6th, 2013, 4:54 pm

No rain or sandstorms in my universe either
Worse camping trips than minifernal or scourged whelp

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » July 6th, 2013, 7:33 pm

Edit
Same day I rant ... It rains and I get the baby ape
First time whiner ... Dumb luck ...
Tanaris I hate you ! Get sandy would ya?

Nessahelyan
Pet Score:12949
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Nessahelyan » July 6th, 2013, 7:53 pm

I had toons on different servers. Also,if they haven't fixed it- if it's a high lvl toon and you haven't finished the quest line down there that gave you the black kitten? It phased out my toons that hadn't finished (but had started). I would be on one and switch and monkeys would be there with rain (and weren't on the half phased toon)

Vaducklover
Pet Score:2622
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Vaducklover » July 12th, 2013, 8:19 am

I was determined to get it one weekend and so I logged onto my character and left him flying on the Isle , on Saturday I watched TV , cleaned a little and had yet to see it rain. Sunday I logged on and while I was doing laundry my roommate looked at my laptop and yelled down to the basement that it was raining - he went to log onto his toon and we both got out baby apes. This morning I was flying around looking for a forest spiderling and it started raining on the isle so I decided to get a second one since with a different breed to the one I already had.

I did notice both time that they despawn immediatly after it stops raining and that the rain only lasts 15-20 minutes.

Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Azrile » July 12th, 2013, 7:12 pm

This is just an RNG nightmare.

I got an uncommon baby ape my first day there, had no idea they were hard to get..just got him while gathering up other pets never even knew it was a rain only pet (not caring about quality at all).

Now that I am getting around to upgrading everything to rares, I have alts parked on that island on 2 US servers, a Latin american server and the Brazil server. I haven´t even seen it rain, let alone get a rare.

I wish they would have set it up to where the really annoying wild pets to capture were not beasts or flying.. lol.. since I don´t have stones available. At least with the Vukry and minfernal, it was a no brainer to use a stone.