Addon?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Xwn
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us
Addon?

Post by Xwn » June 25th, 2013, 6:14 pm

Anyone knows an addon that can help me figure out if i ever bought a caged pet?

Here is the thing, I want my "Vanity pets owned" statistic to be as high as possible, the only way to increase it is training pets from scratch (non caged pets you get on AH or from someone).

My problem is that I dont remember if I bought any caged pet before (i figured out a couple i bought but thats it)

So my dilema is... "I have all this pets, how can I know if any of em came from AH?

There must be some addon to check vanity pets from loot or wild pets only or something....

Jadax
Top Rater
Pet Score:9808
BattleTag®:Sunscorch#2259
Realm:Malygos-us

Re: Addon?

Post by Jadax » June 25th, 2013, 6:37 pm

Someone asked almost this exact question only a few days ago.

Xwn
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Xwn » June 25th, 2013, 8:20 pm

Its a very interesting question indeed lol

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » June 26th, 2013, 7:32 am

Pet Journal Enhanced allows you to show pets in your pet journal based on where you got them like vendor, rep, wild battle, achievements etc etc.

Not sure if that is what you are asking for or not.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

J_whiskey
Pet Score:1838
BattleTag®:JWhiskey#1714
Realm:Shadowsong-us

Post by J_whiskey » June 27th, 2013, 8:17 am

I believe PetJournal Enhanced does that already. If it's not that then it's BreedID or PetTracker.

All I know is that when I hover over a pet on the auction house (under both Battle Pets and Mics/Companion Pets) it displays "Captured x/3" if I have one already.

Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Ebil » June 27th, 2013, 12:02 pm

It should not matter where you received your pet from, it still counts toward your count of own pets. It will not count toward achievements for pets leveled if you bought your pet from the AH leveled.

I use Pet Journal Enhanced and it has an option to sort pets if they are wild, drops, vendor, and I think by if it is a loot card/ achievement as well. There is no option to tell if you recieved the pet levled from the AH and to be honest I don't know if you could track it any way.