Favorite Team!

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Cropher
MVP
Pet Score:7153
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us
Favorite Team!

Post by Cropher » August 17th, 2012, 7:48 am

So what's your lineup? What do you like to use? My current favorite team: Pet Bombling, Darkmoon Zeppelin, Lost of Lordaeron (rare). The two mechanicals are good vs. beasts and critters (because of their varied attacks), and the life-stealing undead is good against almost everything else (especially non-critter healers. Heh). Before they added the cooldown to Absorb it was amazing, now it's "just" very good.
I'm also leveling up at least one of everything else (there's an achievement, you see...) and will start testing out the combo's with sunlight and darkness, once they un-nerf them again... if they do... some amazing things should be possible.

Epicleptic
Top Rater
Pet Score:10816
BattleTag®:Epicleptic#2421
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Re: Favorite Team!

Post by Epicleptic » August 19th, 2012, 4:57 pm

I was curious as to other players' plans with teams too. I'm surprised no one's replied.

I reckon I'll role with a Brown Rabbit, Disgusting Oozeling and Infested Bear Cub (when I pick one up!). They're diverse enough for me, and personally I just enjoy the pets more so than the "Gotta get ones with best abilities and Rare quality!!!".

Cropher
MVP
Pet Score:7153
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Cropher » August 20th, 2012, 11:16 am

While I do like the battles with the ones that have cool abilities (one likes to win, one does), I've been accumulating all the pets I can get. I've found that sometimes there's more there than you might think. For example - if you have a "Curious Oracle Hatchling", open your pet battle window and make it the pet you're examining. Wait and watch what happens. :D

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » August 27th, 2012, 7:43 pm

I've got a few teams lined up, but my favorite will probably be what I'm calling "Team Dragonflight" which will consist of the Azure Whelpling, Crimson Whelpling, and Emerald Whelpling

Uraa
Pet Score:11531
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uraa » August 29th, 2012, 11:29 am

I have too many teams to count on my fingers and toes, but a personal favorite consists of my Red Dragonhawk Hatchling, Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling, and Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling, aptly named Eryun Garnet, Pyon Silver, and Melan Blue.

+1 nerd points to whomever can call me on my geekiness. :mrgreen:

Drake713
Pet Score:3043
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-us

Post by Drake713 » September 3rd, 2012, 11:28 pm

Enchanted Lantern, Peddlefeet(wish I had Tyrael), Gilnean Raven

The Lantern give me Sunlight, which I take advantage of with Peddlefeet who heals on each attack(10% of original HP) and has a 2nd backup heal(63% of original HP) on a 3 round CD.

Gilnean Raven is there to take care of the Beasts/Undead and enemy healers that might otherwise give Peddlefeet trouble. Both the Raven and the Lantern can exploit the Raven's Darkness to do extra damage.