Pet team macro

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Aerozia
Pet Score:8990
BattleTag®:Aerozia#1505
Realm:Skullcrusher-us
Pet team macro

Post by Aerozia » June 23rd, 2013, 8:47 pm

So yesterday i had a thought, is there a macro to move a team(of three of course) of pets into the battle slots? i get tired of searching my large "favorites" list(read that as the pets i use to battle, and some of my favorite looking ones) trying to find the team im looking for, so is there a macro i can hit and they will move there themselves? it would make things so simple! and if there isnt one... could there be one? or an addon?

Invictus
Pet Score:3367
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Re: Pet team macro

Post by Invictus » June 23rd, 2013, 8:57 pm

Try the addon "Pet Battle Teams":

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pet-battle-teams

Dash
BattleTag®:mab#2803

Post by Dash » June 24th, 2013, 4:24 am

Definitely one of those add-ons you can't live (well, play) without once you've discovered them. You can make as many teams as you want (might be a limlt but there's more than enough room), for trainers, leveling, pvp, anything really.

Tmptfate
Top Rater
Pet Score:6382
Realm:Magtheridon-us

Post by Tmptfate » June 26th, 2013, 1:35 pm

Dash wrote:Definitely one of those add-ons you can't live (well, play) without once you've discovered them. You can make as many teams as you want (might be a limlt but there's more than enough room), for trainers, leveling, pvp, anything really.
Max teams is 29 I believe. But that's def enough. I have 5 PvP teams for quick swapping, 1 pet leveling team, 1 pet capture team, 20 pet daily teams. I don't think I could survive without this add on now, lol.

Lolfixheal
Pet Score:11928
Realm:Bronze Dragonflight-eu

Post by Lolfixheal » June 26th, 2013, 1:45 pm

Hear hear.

With the last change to pets remembering their ability layout, its even easier now to save teams. I lock the teams aswell and name them after the tamer. For the carrypet slot you can rightclick and select "remove pet" on the teamroster and it gives you a ? icon. Then you know its a carrypet slot and whether you switch it in after first pet dies or 2nd pet dies or if you start with it. Really handy tip I use myself.

Do check the settings of the addon, some are pretty dull and useless.