Unborn Val'kyr

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us
Re: Unborn Val'kyr

Post by Tizril » June 17th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Thank you sooooo much Evellyn! I have been looking for days but found one in under 15 minutes on your server <3!

Abizzmyl
Pet Score:9730
BattleTag®:Rellish#1195
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Abizzmyl » June 17th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Abizzmyl wrote:If any of you don't manage to catch Evellynne online I am also still willing to help with my lvl 89 horde on CRZ free realm. Have helped a few others with this already.

Battletag is Rellish#1195 (Just put a note if you add me so I know why I'm getting a friend req)

EDIT: Just updating that this toon is now 90 if that helps people.
OK, just thought I'd add that I can invite alliance toons also to the same server. So if you're still hunting but haven't asked for an invite due to lack of a high-level horde toon feel free to add me.

Pubrulz
Pet Score:5234
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Pubrulz » June 18th, 2013, 12:14 pm

Abizzmyl rocks. She happened to be on when I sent her a friend request, and I got it done first try. Thanks again.
Abizzmyl wrote:
Abizzmyl wrote:If any of you don't manage to catch Evellynne online I am also still willing to help with my lvl 89 horde on CRZ free realm. Have helped a few others with this already.

Battletag is Rellish#1195 (Just put a note if you add me so I know why I'm getting a friend req)

EDIT: Just updating that this toon is now 90 if that helps people.
OK, just thought I'd add that I can invite alliance toons also to the same server. So if you're still hunting but haven't asked for an invite due to lack of a high-level horde toon feel free to add me.

Sukhat
Pet Score:699
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Sukhat » June 19th, 2013, 12:31 am

If anybody would like to help me get this pet it would be greatly appreciated! I have been flying around for 3 days straight with no luck, lots of people camping some of the spawns on my server. I REALLY want this pet and like I said, if anybody could help me it would be greatly appreciated! Battletag is Dominus#1538

Sukhat
Pet Score:699

Post by Sukhat » June 19th, 2013, 1:58 am

Just got it beside Star's Rest in Dragonsblight! Thank you for the help, Arlinna!

Darkalucard
Top Rater
Pet Score:2353
BattleTag®:Alucard#2966
Realm:Nemesis-eu

Post by Darkalucard » June 19th, 2013, 5:04 am

Found it at south map of sholazar basin

Darklynx
Pet Score:9711
Realm:Tol Barad-us

Post by Darklynx » June 19th, 2013, 8:49 am

Just got helped by Abizzmyl, we had one yesterday but due to server going down I couldn't catch it. Weirdly enough, we had a CRZ problem of me not seeing him and we couldn't catch it today. Thankfully, he had the patience to wait for me to go on a character on another server and another faction to get it. It was an abandoned character from a server I transfered from, so he had no money and no items, I had to go through zepellin to Northrend and get a Wyvern to Dalaran. Needless to say, it took a long time.

Having said that, thank you very much for Abizzmyl patience and kindness to help me get this elusive pet. Thankfully it didn't kill itself fast enough \o/

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » June 19th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Apart from one sweep around Northrend a week ago, I've been mostly ignoring this pet (I always let the initial rush die down before I go hunting) but last night I decided it was time to park one of my alts there. This morning was server down time so I decided to have a look when they came back up, figuring it would still be fairly quiet around so I might have a chance . . . and there it was, on the second spot I checked! Nice and easy capture with a team of two frogs and the turnip. :D
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Nessahelyan
Pet Score:12949
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Nessahelyan » June 19th, 2013, 1:10 pm

I have been searching high and low on my servers.Apparently it's time to ask for help. Nessahelyan#1259 is my battletag,,can someone suggest a non crz server for me to start on?Thanks!

Jalad
Pet Score:3765
BattleTag®:Jalad#1735
Realm:Draenor-us

Post by Jalad » June 21st, 2013, 3:30 pm

It is really lovely of people to be making this offer, just wanted to say that off the bat :)

That being said, my only high level toons are ally. I am wondering, could a friend roll a character on a non-CRZ server and then invite me to group? Or do the character need to be in the same area/close in level in order for the inviting party to bring you onto their server?

I've seen some people ask which realms are not CRZ also, but haven't seen a response. I haven't googled on it yet, but if anyone would care to share that info with me here, I'd appreciate it :) Thanks all!

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » June 21st, 2013, 5:15 pm

I think non CRZ's are Venture Co and Ravenholdt.

Jalad

Post by Jalad » June 21st, 2013, 7:15 pm

Gwenolyn wrote:I think non CRZ's are Venture Co and Ravenholdt.
Thank you :)

In case anyone doesn't know (and this might be common knowledge) a real ID friend made a level 1 on Ravenholdt and then invite me to a group. When I got to Dalaran, I was still phased with my battle group. So I'm guessing they probably have to be around your level? Or in the zone with you?

Oh well, worth a try :(

Jadax
Top Rater
Pet Score:9808
BattleTag®:Sunscorch#2259
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Jadax » June 21st, 2013, 8:25 pm

Jalad wrote:
Gwenolyn wrote:I think non CRZ's are Venture Co and Ravenholdt.
Thank you :)

In case anyone doesn't know (and this might be common knowledge) a real ID friend made a level 1 on Ravenholdt and then invite me to a group. When I got to Dalaran, I was still phased with my battle group. So I'm guessing they probably have to be around your level? Or in the zone with you?

Oh well, worth a try :(
Your level or above.

KittyKat
Pet Score:2568
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by KittyKat » June 21st, 2013, 8:31 pm

Major THANK YOU to Abizzmyl for helping out tonight.

I had been searching for my Val'kyr on several toons, camped in multiple zones, never even saw one. I had one within about 20 minutes. Thanks for letting me come to visit. :D

Abizzmyl
Pet Score:9730
BattleTag®:Rellish#1195
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Abizzmyl » June 21st, 2013, 8:45 pm

Jalad wrote:It is really lovely of people to be making this offer, just wanted to say that off the bat :)

That being said, my only high level toons are ally. I am wondering, could a friend roll a character on a non-CRZ server and then invite me to group? Or do the character need to be in the same area/close in level in order for the inviting party to bring you onto their server?
You're welcome to send me a battletag request if you're still hunting. As I mentioned above I can invite alliance toons also.
Rellish#1195

Jalad

Post by Jalad » June 21st, 2013, 8:46 pm

Jadax wrote:
Your level or above.
Ahh thank you! Good to know for the future. I did just manage to catch one on my own realm, though. HUZZAH! :D

Vaalbo
Pet Score:5527
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Vaalbo » June 21st, 2013, 8:51 pm

I added you to my battletag, hope to see a response soon! Tysm! :)

Emmaleah
Pet Score:8976

Post by Emmaleah » June 22nd, 2013, 2:40 am

Thanks again. I made an account here, so I thought I'd chime in!