What would you do for a mini you pet?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Rhonstifor
Pet Score:7037
Realm:Earthen Ring-us
What would you do for a mini you pet?

Post by Rhonstifor » June 15th, 2013, 5:58 pm

If Blizzard offered a PvP reward mini version of one of your toons that always wore the same gear as you, and had class specific abilities, what would you be willing to do to get it?

2000 PvP wins?

3000?

I'd do 2000 for sure.

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Re: What would you do for a mini you pet?

Post by Furkel » June 15th, 2013, 6:13 pm

I'm not very into the PvP part of pet battles, so tying it to that in any way would probably mean I'd never even get it :)

If they ever were to add a Mini-Me sort of pet, I'd maybe imagine it tied to some gnomish/goblin teleporting mishap? (They're the number one cause of evil clones, after all.) Like, say there was a teleport you could only use once a day and every trip had a chance to spawn a miniature you that you would then have to battle and capture? I dunno!

And hey, since we're brainstorming: how would a pet like this work, being account-wide? Would it always be a mini version of whichever character you're on, or just the one you caught it on? And if the latter, would you be able to catch one for every class in-game?

GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by GilroyKilroy » June 15th, 2013, 8:16 pm

As a resto druid I have a few mini-me pets :)

Tiggindy
MVP
Pet Score:10765
BattleTag®:Mersenne#1798
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Tiggindy » June 16th, 2013, 11:55 am

Considering I have raided, pvp'd, pet pvp'd, quested, pet battled, crafted, camped, farmed, arena'd, paid, signed up, holidayed and whatever else they've thrown at us. I'd do whatever was required, but depending on what it was, I'd complain a LOT while doing it. :lol:

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » June 16th, 2013, 3:42 pm

Tiggindy wrote:Considering I have raided, pvp'd, pet pvp'd, quested, pet battled, crafted, camped, farmed, arena'd, paid, signed up, holidayed and whatever else they've thrown at us. I'd do whatever was required, but depending on what it was, I'd complain a LOT while doing it. :lol:
This! 100% this for me. :lol:
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Eutectic
Pet Score:1465
Realm:Dark Iron-us

Post by Eutectic » June 17th, 2013, 10:19 am

If it were to happen I think it would be neat as an engineering recipe - 3D printer sort of thing with a 5k gold material charge per pet to be made

Stormrow
Pet Score:9203
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Stormrow » June 17th, 2013, 3:59 pm

sell a kidney and possibly my husband...... or just my husbands kidney:D