Am I missing something?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Am I missing something?

Post by Guest » July 25th, 2012, 5:11 pm

I haven't played beta since the first week I had access, today I patched wanted to see if they fixed the bugs in making a Blood Elf monk, created one from scratch and when I did pulled out 4 pets from his mailbox (didn't really think about the account bound pets at the time) Memmed them (Core Hound, Grunty, Warbot and one other). Later I logged on my level 85 to see about pet battles and the only 4 pets available to me where the 4 I had memmed on the monk, the others were greyed out. I poked around with the interface a little bit but didn't see anything to let me choose different pets. If I unchecked "Unavailable" all but those 4 would vanish. ~ K

Dementron
Pet Score:9542
Realm:Uther-us

Re: Am I missing something?

Post by Dementron » July 25th, 2012, 6:05 pm

Losing your pets is a common problem with the bets. Try retransferring your main pet collector over to another server, logging on and checking your journal. (The last two steps may not be necessary, but they can't hurt.) Since the journal is cross-server, this should put all of that character's pets back in it.

Re: Am I missing something?

Post by Guest » July 26th, 2012, 2:36 pm

That worked ..ish, didn't get all my pets but gave me a bunch more to mess around with. Sooo addictive, I'm screwed when this goes live. Thanks for the tip! ~ K