50% off realm xfers and more

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Catalytic
Pet Score:4337
BattleTag®:Lyrics#1788
Realm:Greymane-us
50% off realm xfers and more

Post by Catalytic » June 4th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Hopefully this link will work, it's the one Blizzard posted on Facebook about the promo. It takes me to a battle.net login page, just fyi.

http://bit.ly/11j3nA7

Anasa
Top Rater
Pet Score:2322
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Re: 50% off realm xfers and more

Post by Anasa » June 5th, 2013, 4:20 pm

If you ever wanted to get away from CRZ, now's the time.

The Venture Co. (US) and Ravenholdt (US) are both realms on which CRZ is either not enabled or not functioning (due to no eligible realms in their battlegroup/datacenters to group them with.)

I moved to The Venture Co. months ago, and I love it here. The community is awesome. If it hadn't been for VeCo, I would have quit WoW entirely.

Grifter
Pet Score:2869
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Post by Grifter » June 6th, 2013, 1:37 am

Does someone know if there is a CRZ free EU Server(German or English)?

Waflob
Pet Score:4117
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Waflob » June 6th, 2013, 1:44 am

I believe Earthen Ring is non-CRZ. It's an RP-PvE english realm, but appears to be rather quiet. No idea about German servers.

Avalee
Pet Score:6870
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Avalee » June 6th, 2013, 5:04 pm

I'm on Earthen Ring and I wouldn't call it quiet. There are a decent amount of pets in the AH for a reasonable price. And it is a great server for getting rare battle pets.
Though I must say that Horde side is a fair bit smaller than Alliance.

Grifter

Post by Grifter » June 6th, 2013, 5:17 pm

I moved one of my low lvl Horde DKs, who had some gold on him, from an old server to Earthen Ring. To low to fly in Northend but I parked at Echo beach doing PvP battles. Maybe the Unborn will visit me there. :D

Catalytic
Pet Score:4337
BattleTag®:Lyrics#1788
Realm:Greymane-us

Post by Catalytic » June 6th, 2013, 11:12 pm

I just xfered one of the horde DKs I leveled to 58 to get the Shore Crawler to Ravenholdt. Had to level her to 60 to xfer, so now I'm going to do the same with the other one (I dual-boxed so I could get an extra shore crawler to sell/trade) but xfer her to The Venture Co.

*edit* Changed my mind, I want to be able to fly. Xfered an ally 89 shammy to The Venture Co, HI ANASA!

Grifter

Post by Grifter » June 10th, 2013, 1:32 am

Since I found out that I do not have the nerv to twink right now I moved my lvl 90 Warrior Tank to Earthen Ring ass well. I should have thought about this earlyer to save me the 10,00 € for the DK transfer.

On a sidenote, it is a whole new world without CRZ. I got an undead Valkyr simply by standing on Echo Beach and doing PvP with the lvl 60 DK. Flying around yesterday looking for an HH Breed Valkyr I took a look at the Scourged Whelpling spawnside. On my home server (Blackhand) you can be happy to find one Scourged Whelpling, here I found a pile of about 20 of them that I could check out to finaly find a rare.

The only downside is, that the Horde side on the server seems pretty dead. :(