Re: Great news on exclusive pets!

Post by Nysticia » June 5th, 2013, 2:02 pm

oh my gosh, that is sooo awesome!!!

Spyro
Pet Score:3317
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Spyro » June 5th, 2013, 3:11 pm

I doubt they'll give us the murlocs, but some of the others will be nice to see.

Warlock
Top Rater
Pet Score:4667
Realm:Bloodhoof-us

Post by Warlock » June 5th, 2013, 3:40 pm

This would be fantastic. A couple (like Poley) have already had copies but many are unique. Hopefully they won't make them neigh impossible to get too ;p (I.e. win some contest where only 10 people get them or whatever)

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » June 6th, 2013, 7:13 am

That is great news, there are a few pets I would love to get my hands on from other regions.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Chrth
Pet Score:5078
BattleTag®:Chrth#1939
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Chrth » June 6th, 2013, 7:37 am

I'd love it if they made a digital CE available for the previous xpacs/games like the one they have for MoP. It'd take all of $5 of work on Blizzard's part to make happen, and they'd make a whole bunch of money that requires nothing additional on their part.
Quick and Dirty Primer to Raiding With Leashes II:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4129

Chess Event Strategy/Discussion:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4168

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » June 6th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Chrth wrote:I'd love it if they made a digital CE available for the previous xpacs/games like the one they have for MoP. It'd take all of $5 of work on Blizzard's part to make happen, and they'd make a whole bunch of money that requires nothing additional on their part.
/agree :mrgreen:

Aerozia
Pet Score:8990
BattleTag®:Aerozia#1505
Realm:Skullcrusher-us

Post by Aerozia » June 6th, 2013, 3:11 pm

blizz will never make any exclusive pets for America, they're only based here and have a LARGE part of their money come from here. they'd never reward that. the pets will go to China, korea, ect.

Britty
Pet Score:5582
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Britty » June 6th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Chrth wrote:I'd love it if they made a digital CE available for the previous xpacs/games like the one they have for MoP. It'd take all of $5 of work on Blizzard's part to make happen, and they'd make a whole bunch of money that requires nothing additional on their part.
I would love that. As long as their prices aren't as hefty as they are on eBay(except for Vanilla. I'd understand if they wanted to make that expensive), I'd gladly purchase the digital CE.

Spyro
Pet Score:3317
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Spyro » June 6th, 2013, 7:05 pm

Aerozia wrote:blizz will never make any exclusive pets for America, they're only based here and have a LARGE part of their money come from here. they'd never reward that. the pets will go to China, korea, ect.
I think you missed the point. It's not about making new pets that are exclusive to the US but making pets that are now exclusive to other countries available in the US and other areas they are not currently available in.

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » June 8th, 2013, 2:03 pm

It would be awesome if this happened... I love the Ziapo Tiger, tiny red/green dragons, and Jade Tiger looks... especially the tigers. Yeah, we probably won't see those Murlocs but maybe pets like these will find their way to the US. One can only hope.

Robotusch
Pet Score:10391
BattleTag®:Roboe#2913
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Robotusch » June 8th, 2013, 4:55 pm

Not sure how I feel about this tbh. While I lament not being able to get some of the pets (and get this: I had a Vanilla CE preorder that I returned as I was basically broke and couldn't justify spending the extra money over the regular version), I can't help feeling they should be special, as they're a marker of being there at the right time (Vampire Batling springs to mind, I was burned out from WoW when that special NPC went in, and only cme back once it had been removed again). On the other hand, pets that are or were impossible for me to gain (Murkimus is one, as my country is/was not eligible to join the tournament), I wouldn't have too big a a problem with.
Aerozia wrote:blizz will never make any exclusive pets for America, they're only based here and have a LARGE part of their money come from here. they'd never reward that. the pets will go to China, korea, ect.
Considering the hoops I had to jump through to get my Lurky, I can tell you it's not all roses getting one ;)

Tiggindy
MVP
Pet Score:10765
BattleTag®:Mersenne#1798
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Tiggindy » June 9th, 2013, 12:18 pm

I've always thought that at least Lurky should have been made available to all the BC:CE owners, since it really wasn't that long a delay for the Europeans on the netherwhelp.