Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ainyan
Top Rater
Pet Score:7069
BattleTag®:Ainyan#1293
Realm:Durotan-us
Best way to get Undead stone?

Post by Ainyan » May 25th, 2013, 11:56 am

I am a lazy little collector - I have most of the pets, but I suck at remembering to do the dailies. So, I don't have an undead stone ready for my little poor quality Val'kyr. I could camp a rare, but that seems so unfair to all of the people who don't have theirs yet. So what is the best way to get an undead stone? (I have a non-family flawless, but I'm reluctant to use it yet).

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Best way to get Undead stone?

Post by Quintessence » May 25th, 2013, 12:53 pm

Outside of Tamer bags, I think your best bet would be to battle some wild Undead Pets. The higher level wild pets have a better chance for dropping a stone, but the highest level Undead are the [pet]Unborn Val'kyr[/pet] and Scourged Whelpling. Both are likely scarce so the next highest is the Restless Shadeling.

The more abundant Undead pets are Infected Fawn and Infected Squirrel. Not as high level, but I wouldn't count them out.

Hope you find a stone for your little valk soon. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Ainyan
Top Rater
Pet Score:7069
BattleTag®:Ainyan#1293
Realm:Durotan-us

Post by Ainyan » May 25th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Thanks, Quintessence :D I got very fortunate and got an undead stone out of the first pandaren spirit daily I did today! Soon, my little lady will be rare. :)

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gromagrim » May 31st, 2013, 4:13 am

Just a point, Restless Shadelings used to give Beast stones instead of Undead. Not sure if this is fixed yet.