Murkimus pet ETA?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Orgazmonica
Murkimus pet ETA?

Post by Orgazmonica » June 29th, 2012, 11:10 pm

when you pay 20 bucks you shouldn't have to wait forever for a pet jeesh >.< Anyone know how much longer we have to wait for it??

Imthedci
Pet Score:2862
Realm:Gilneas-us

Re: Murkimus pet ETA?

Post by Imthedci » June 30th, 2012, 3:11 pm

Looks like they got sent out at the end of July last year, so I'd expect the same for this year.

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » June 30th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Maybe they review the matches? I know one year Blizzard was angry some teams just doing it for the pet weren't trying--some of them were playing without any gear, others would just lay down and do the sleep emote instead of fighting, etc. So Blizzard didn't count those matches. I thought it was stupid. They're offering the pet because they want people who aren't hard core PvPers to participate, but then they get mad at those people for just wanting the pet. Personally, I don't like it when games take your money and then tell you how to play. As long as you aren't using hacks, bots, or exploits, I figure all is fair in love and warcraft.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » July 1st, 2012, 3:26 am

Blizzard's official Arena Pass ToS states: "The pet will be mailed to the character(s) on the account within four weeks following the end of the Arena Pass Service."

This is all under Blizzard's discretion, though, so the time frame might not be exact. I guesstimate that Murkimus will be mailed within the next couple of weeks.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » July 11th, 2012, 9:44 pm

Update on Murkimus: They're currently looking into why the Arena Pass titles have gone out but the pet still hasn't been mailed to eligible players. "Soon" :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Thaysula
Pet Score:6596
BattleTag®:Thaysula#1842
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Thaysula » July 13th, 2012, 3:25 am

Quintessence wrote:Update on Murkimus: They're currently looking into why the Arena Pass titles have gone out but the pet still hasn't been mailed to eligible players. "Soon" :)
An update to your update they now know why people haven't been getting it and say that hopefully the pets will be arriving soon.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... ?page=2#32

Orgazmonica

Post by Orgazmonica » July 19th, 2012, 9:10 pm

woot got Murkimus today in the mail =)