Arctic Fox Kit

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Alzamora
Top Rater
Pet Score:4051
Realm:Zul'jin-us
Arctic Fox Kit

Post by Alzamora » May 24th, 2013, 11:13 am

I can never seem to find it, every time go and sit in Storm Peaks. It never seems to snow ever, and I can't just sit there for hours. Anyway if anyone happens to be in Storm Peaks while it's snowing, and they see one send me an invite to your realm. If I manage to catch one I will pay you 1k gold. Battletag is RickAlzamora#1962. Thanks.

Jadax
Top Rater
Pet Score:9808
BattleTag®:Sunscorch#2259
Realm:Malygos-us

Re: Arctic Fox Kit

Post by Jadax » May 24th, 2013, 12:05 pm

You can't trade gold cross realm :P

But good luck ^^

Alzamora
Top Rater

Post by Alzamora » May 24th, 2013, 12:09 pm

I know, but I can buy a pet, sell it on the persons realm, and then trade them from an alt on their realm. Thanks for your concern though. :D

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Morlis » May 24th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Since I am searching for the new [pet]Unborn Val'kyr[/pet] whenever I get the chance, I will swing through Storm Peaks, if it is snowing I will let you know.

Also for me, no need for the gold, I know the frustration. Every change I got I sat in Stranglethorn waiting for it to rain on the island for the Baby Ape. Was weeks, I even began to sing:
"It never rains in Southern Stranglethornia"
"but girl don't they warn ya"
"it pours, man, it pours"

Crazy you might say... well I say crazy like an Arctic Fox kit!
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Alzamora
Top Rater

Post by Alzamora » May 24th, 2013, 3:43 pm

Wow didn't know that about the Baby Ape, I just went there once and got one.

Cendir
Pet Score:6154
Realm:Alexstrasza-us

Post by Cendir » May 25th, 2013, 6:27 am

Alzamora wrote:Wow didn't know that about the Baby Ape, I just went there once and got one.
So ironic for me. The first (and only) time I ever saw Arctic Foxes I didn't know they were a weather dependent spawn, and decided I'd stop and get one later. Been back over 3 dozen times looking for 'em and never saw 'em again =/

Slab
Pet Score:3088
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Slab » May 31st, 2013, 9:43 am

I flew past three Arctic Fox Kits during a Argent Tournament/Unborn Valkyr watch trip yesterday (and I intentionally fly low to the ground so any pet icons are not potential cross-realm'ers). Instinctively turned back to the first one 'til my brain settled on the facts that A) I have mine and B) I can't cage it and sell it.

I got mine the first time by straddling the Crystalsong/Storm Peak border. Once I got the snow, there were a ton of 'em.

Robotusch
Pet Score:10391
BattleTag®:Roboe#2913
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Robotusch » June 8th, 2013, 1:39 pm

I guess I lucked out just now. I've been slacking on my engineer in getting the Jeeves pattern, so I figured I'd go hunting for that in the Storm Peaks. After a couple of passes, I noticed snow flakes dropping, but couldn't figure out if it was my Horn of Winter going berserk or if it was actually snowing. After flying around, I noticed a green paw, moused over and saw Arctic Fox Kit. Further chancing my luck, I skipped a couple of poor and common spawns, and lo and behold - the sixth yielded a rare :D