need help

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Knightcode91
Pet Score:1293
Realm:Shandris-us
need help

Post by Knightcode91 » May 17th, 2013, 2:49 am

hey is anyone able to help me I have a hard time leveling battle pets im woundering if anyone can lend me a level 25 mechanical pet to help me beat Major paynes bear pet I will trade right back after I beat him

Catalytic
Pet Score:4337
BattleTag®:Lyrics#1788
Realm:Greymane-us

Re: need help

Post by Catalytic » May 19th, 2013, 9:25 am

You can level a mechanical 1-25 in an hour if you work on it. Here's a thread where several people gave great info on fast leveling: http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3830

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: need help

Post by Ravnhawk » May 20th, 2013, 12:45 pm

I use an Infinite whelping on the Bear - as long as you don't get stunned on the first hit from the bear you'll win. If you get stunned bail on the fight until you don't get stunned.

1. Only use tail sweep - you can heal your Whelp if the bears hp is lower then 330hp when the bear hibernates to heal himself.
2. You want to have low HP to use early advantage on the Major Payne's Tonk, this hits for extra damage against Mechanical. Many times the Whelp will take out the Tonk as well as the bear. If not the Tonk has low HP and you can take him out with your next pet.

I use 2 pets for this fight and a lowby at level 20 or so. Just in case my lowby need to take or even gie a hit.

Good Luck