No time to heal achievement

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Nfac
Pet Score:2596
Realm:Onyxia-eu
No time to heal achievement

Post by Nfac » May 8th, 2013, 4:55 pm

I've been trying hard to find a good combo to earn the achievement. I don't want to win-trade with one of my friends really, but I always struggle to get a good team going which does it's job without dieing.

Any good advice on a team to get that achievement?

Syrrie
MVP
Pet Score:6201
BattleTag®:Syrrie#1506
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Re: No time to heal achievement

Post by Syrrie » May 8th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Unless they changed it in recent patches, I don't think win-trading with friends works for that achievement anyway.
Image Image

Cendir
Pet Score:6154
Realm:Alexstrasza-us

Post by Cendir » May 9th, 2013, 1:42 am

Frankly I think the best time to do this will be after they add Stones to pvp matches and it's overrun with noobs (like me). That's my plan anyway.

Ladymagical
Pet Score:3368
BattleTag®:emetia#1311
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Ladymagical » May 9th, 2013, 5:28 am

I got mine by using low level pets and switching my team all the time... Got lucky and ended up with a few good results and achievement accomplished.

Ril
Top Rater
Pet Score:10049
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Ril » May 9th, 2013, 6:37 am

Ladymagical wrote:I got mine by using low level pets and switching my team all the time... Got lucky and ended up with a few good results and achievement accomplished.
what kind of teams did you use? i'd rather not be a noob once the system will be flooded by noobs, so a few inputs would be great :D

Finkployd
Pet Score:4153
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Finkployd » May 9th, 2013, 6:45 am

I got mine with Anubisath Idol, Magical Crawdad and Celestial Dragon. However, it was before they had changed how reflect or deflection works and now that team might not be as viable. Did mine at lvl 25 and it was pretty f*cking frustrating but did it none the less.

Deepfriedegg
Pet Score:2663
Realm:Aszune-eu

Post by Deepfriedegg » May 13th, 2013, 5:08 am

Try to do this with a team that has some strong healing and/or mitigation AND while leveling. You will still need ton of switching and really good luck. Crawdad is not exactly one easily obtainable pet, though... I would go with Anubisath Idol (lvl 10), Emerald Proto-Whelp (at least lvl 20), S/S Rabbit (lvl 15), Spawn of Onyxia (10), Strand Crab/Crawler (10), Scourged Whelpling (15) but im sure there are many more. Basically each pet should have at least two avoidance / HoT / shield type / heal abilities.

TBH, I am pretty glad I got it in one of last days of 5.1 before the huge pet balance changes with Lil Rag, FFF and Anubisath Idol. Still, the counter stopped at four several times.

:!: Also a note: do not do PvE battles between PvP, they seem to be resetting the counter - at least that what was happening to me and I was wondering why havent I received the achievement already... Then I figured out I was doing PvE, too (without deaths) :!:

Ril
Top Rater
Pet Score:10049
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Ril » May 15th, 2013, 6:50 am

too bad most of your mentionned pets are at 25 already. :( i tried anyways, but it's really hard

Ladymagical
Pet Score:3368
BattleTag®:emetia#1311
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Ladymagical » May 17th, 2013, 1:40 am

I used a mix of lowbie types I cant remember exactly which ones because it was so long ago... but basically... if you have 2x lvl 1's in your team and a lvl 3 sometimes it puts you up against another team that has all lvl 1's... that lvl 3 you have if its a hard hitter than you can take out their entire team without a worry... you can pretty much use this with any lvl though at low low lvls you'll que quicker... and yeah basically get lucky x 5 and you get your achieve... I would also advise that you use a team healer type that can help too

Sergio82
Pet Score:4832
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Sergio82 » May 17th, 2013, 6:19 pm

don't know if this is a bug or even considered an exploit, but I tried out an all undead team (all level 25), won the random-q battle (two died) but i got credited 1-of-5 in the achieve tracker. got up to 3 that way and then lost a battle (it reset to 0), won another 2 and called it a night, when i logged back in it had reset.... trying to get to 5 to confirm that it is viable.

maybe something about the undead "1-round-rez/suicide" thing that doesnt trigger the "death" thing.

good luck to all