Taming the World?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Blasphemie
Pet Score:1980
Realm:Anvilmar-us
Taming the World?

Post by Blasphemie » May 3rd, 2013, 5:59 pm

I am looking for info everywhere, hoping someone can help me.

I am 39/40 tamers.

All I keep seeing is that the only way I can get the last one I need is to do it on a horde char. Is that true??

I do all of my pet achievements on one char. I know the achievement itself is shared but I only get the points on the char I actually do it on correct?

Please tell me I am missing something?

Aequitas
Pet Score:2083
Realm:Boulderfist-us

Re: Taming the World?

Post by Aequitas » May 3rd, 2013, 6:05 pm

It's shared. I did 39 on one Horde character and used a human to get number 40.

Bubblepwned
Pet Score:3278
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by Bubblepwned » May 12th, 2013, 4:52 pm

This is a known bug there has been many blue post responses about it and even a twitter update saying to bring it to a GM's attention ingame and they will award you the hat and even then still tons of posts claiming that the GM's refuse. I know several ppl ingame who are also stuck 39/40 all i can say is try a gm ticket see if they do something if not go on the forums find the thread about this and post that you2 are also stuck if enough ppl do it eventually itll get fixed.

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » May 12th, 2013, 8:40 pm

I don't see how it's a bug. There are more than 40 tamers, you just need to make a low level of the other faction to get it. I don't think it's unreasonable. I think you need to be what? Level 5? It's like the achievement for capturing a pet in every major city. Unless your suicidal, your better off making a lowbie alliance or horde toon & running there.

Jadax
Top Rater
Pet Score:9808
BattleTag®:Sunscorch#2259
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Jadax » May 13th, 2013, 1:10 pm

I did the capturing in Horde cities on my Alli... it was fun ^_^

That said, I believe the real bug is that Jeremy Feasel doesn't count towards the achievement. I don't see why he shouldn't, and that'd round up the number of trainers to the even 40.