Share pet collecting news and advice.
Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us
May 7th on BMAH(Madoran) Rocket Chicken

Post by Morlis » May 7th, 2013, 1:36 pm

It is already selling for more than I have so I figured I would toss it out for others to see, over 15k so far. Info obtained on [url=https://theunderminejournal.com/?realm=H-Madoran]The Undermine Journal[/url].

If you need and have tons of coin to spare good luck! :)

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Abyl1
Pet Score:4019
Realm:Llane-us

Re: May 7th on BMAH(Madoran) Rocket Chicken

Post by Abyl1 » May 7th, 2013, 2:52 pm

I'm always amazed at how much these things go for, I get the rarity drives up the price but just can't come to grips with spending that much gold. I guess I'm too much an altoholic and that's probably why I don't have a lot of extra gold...

Well, color me jealous for whoever gets this and I hope you get it at a reasonable price!

GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by GilroyKilroy » May 7th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Cheapest I've seen it on my realms regular AH is 85k. A bit out of my price range.

Cat666
Pet Score:7533
Realm:Saurfang-eu

Post by Cat666 » May 8th, 2013, 5:21 am

It was on my servers BMAH a few weeks ago. 15k until it went to short then the price rocketed. I stopped looking once it went over 60k as I was never going to be able to resell it.

Jumi
Pet Score:2302
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Jumi » May 8th, 2013, 6:22 am

Where is the Black Market Auction House, anyway? I'm level 90 but I've never seen it and don't know where it is.

Come to think of it, I don't know where the Brawler's Guild is, either.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » May 8th, 2013, 7:16 am

Jumi wrote:Where is the Black Market Auction House, anyway? I'm level 90 but I've never seen it and don't know where it is.

Come to think of it, I don't know where the Brawler's Guild is, either.

The BMH is across from where Wrathion is in the (Tavern in the Clouds I think that is what it's called) in a small hut.

The Brawlers guild is in the tram in SW for Ally. When you enter the tram go to the first pit and walk down the ramp and the doorway is right in front of you.

If you are Horde it's in Org. Not sure exactly where as I play Ally.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » May 8th, 2013, 7:22 am

My price limit for pets is 70k but on my realm they usually top that (the kite and robot chicken do anyway) :?
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Morlis » May 8th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Horde's Brawler Arena is in the north end of the Valley of Honor section of Orgrimmar. (northeast part of the entire map of Org)

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Nessahelyan
Pet Score:12949
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Nessahelyan » May 8th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Cat666 wrote:It was on my servers BMAH a few weeks ago. 15k until it went to short then the price rocketed. I stopped looking once it went over 60k as I was never going to be able to resell it.
I wish people would leave the auctions alone if they weren't going to use it ...this is one of the pets that gets pushed high on BMAH then as SOON as it's over it's relisted on the AH for an ungodly price - and stays there for weeks ..and 99% of the time the seller isn't interested in collecting pets so they aren't interested in a lower amount of gold plus a trade of pets. ugh.

Shadowseek
Top Rater
Pet Score:9488
BattleTag®:Shadowseek#1673
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Shadowseek » May 8th, 2013, 11:28 pm

I got mine for 60k a few months ago. The other person I was fighting it for gave up. It was and still is part of my main pet battle team. Great for fighting the DMF guy.

It does suck when people just buy it to resell. :\

Cat666
Pet Score:7533
Realm:Saurfang-eu

Post by Cat666 » May 10th, 2013, 9:15 am

Nessahelyan wrote:
Cat666 wrote:It was on my servers BMAH a few weeks ago. 15k until it went to short then the price rocketed. I stopped looking once it went over 60k as I was never going to be able to resell it.
I wish people would leave the auctions alone if they weren't going to use it ...this is one of the pets that gets pushed high on BMAH then as SOON as it's over it's relisted on the AH for an ungodly price - and stays there for weeks ..and 99% of the time the seller isn't interested in collecting pets so they aren't interested in a lower amount of gold plus a trade of pets. ugh.
For me it's a quandry. I'd love the Robot Chicken for myself, but you cannot ignore it's going rate on AH's. For a player like myself who is on a pretty dead realm the lure of a cheap pet on the BMAH and then reselling on my servers AH (or a different servers for that matter) is a pretty big one.