Share pet collecting news and advice.
Livingdeath
Top Rater
Pet Score:3525
BattleTag®:Doctor#1657
Realm:Lightninghoof-us
Diablo III - Fetish Shaman

Post by Livingdeath » May 15th, 2012, 11:43 pm

Post your love for the new Fetish Shaman pet here.

:mrgreen: I really like the new CE pet. He's really vocal and is really detailed. I really like the animations too.

For those of you that are still looking for the CE, everywhere I look online it's around $200. I've seen it on eBay for $90, which is what I paid for it on Pre-Order on Amazon. Hopefully you can find it in a local store though. Good luck!

Dementron
Pet Score:9542
Realm:Uther-us

Re: Diablo III - Fetish Shaman

Post by Dementron » May 17th, 2012, 2:32 pm

Some people think he's creepy. I think he's fricking adorable.

I wasn't too impressed until I actually saw him in action. I absolutely love the little jabbering sounds he makes, and he has the cutest little dance. I really, really hope he'll turn enemies into chickens in the pet battles. :D

I will admit I have a rather strange idea of what is "cute". I also love the DK ghouls and refer to them as "fraggles".

Paladiac
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Paladiac » May 22nd, 2012, 10:24 am

I do not really have a favorite pet myself - but this is the one I currently have following my priest around all the time.
And the Chicken Rocket stays with my rogue for now. I may change the Rocket to the Fetish when I go raiding tonight.

Now that I think about it, on Feathermoon (a fairly large realm), I have not seen (or perhaps just not noticed) anyone else using the Fetish yet. Lots of companion pets all over Stormwind, but my priest Fetish appears to be the only one. It is kind of good to be temporarily unique at the moment! :)

Dementron
Pet Score:9542
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Dementron » May 22nd, 2012, 9:01 pm

Most of the people who have the pet are probably busy playing Diablo. :)

Axarien
MVP
Pet Score:5571
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Axarien » June 1st, 2012, 9:22 pm

Dementron wrote:Most of the people who have the pet are probably busy playing Diablo. :)
Yup! :D

Cool pet, especially with all the details, sound & animations, but it does kind of creep me out.