Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us
Pebble Quest - CRZ?

Post by Ravnhawk » April 17th, 2013, 1:01 pm

Does anyone know if this quest can be done thru a CRZ. Meaning if a friend invites you to group can you get it done on another server because it never seems to be up. Or does anyone know how often it is up each month?

Thanks

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Re: Pebble Quest - CRZ?

Post by Graven » April 17th, 2013, 2:35 pm

It's been a while, but as far as I remember, the quest seemed to be up around once a week or so. Sometimes you will see it two days in a row, other times you'll check every day and not see it for weeks.

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Morlis » April 17th, 2013, 5:01 pm

This would be worth testing, I honestly have no idea. I have seen other aspects of the game that are different from server to server. Like Black Market Auction Hall (BMAH) and the fish swarm of the day also differs by server as well. So well worth trying. I have already finished it but wish I had thought of trying this myself. I lost count how many times I ran all the way out there to find it not up. Often a week or two would go by without seeing it. After a while I just left a character there to check it. :P

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Basti
MVP
Pet Score:3493
BattleTag®:Delubyo#1445
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Basti » April 17th, 2013, 11:19 pm

I am not sure if this quest is affected by CRZ or if it's up on another server but not on your home server. One thing I do know is that the Pebble quest is not always up. I was at 2/10 when I started working on this again in February 1 of this year. It took me 2 months before I was able to do it 8 more times and hit 10/10 to finally get the pet. There were times that the quest will be up for 2 days in a row but you won't see it again for weeks.

Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566

Post by Dakender » April 20th, 2013, 9:46 am

Willing to help test out any theories here.. I still need to do it like 4 times. Been looking last couple days, not up, but Glop Glop was and I need that one too :)

EDIT: Just did some testing on my 2nd account and on the wife's two accounts, 3 different servers, quest not up on any of them today ;(

Casca
Top Rater
Pet Score:5184
BattleTag®:Chiba#2767
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Casca » April 21st, 2013, 8:40 am

If it is anything like the Thundering Isle dailies you will always get the quest available on your home server, no matter which server you switch to.

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » May 11th, 2013, 11:50 am

Good to see, 2 days in a row now on Madoran the quest has been up. :)

Mowse
Pet Score:2572
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Mowse » May 13th, 2013, 12:48 pm

You can do this crz. The only way I've managed to get to 9/10 because it's NEVER up on my server lol. You don't have to remain on the host server to complete it, just to pick it up and then you can leave. Also, I saw your mail Raven, thanks for looking out, unfortunately I wasn't on all weekend >< Hopefully I'll find it soon. <3

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » May 13th, 2013, 1:02 pm

Yeah I completed it thru CRZ as well - I'm checking Zul'jin, Steamweedle and Stormrage daily so if's it's up I put it in the broad cast message. I had the same issue with my server as well SWC - it was never up then I'm on Zul'jin on my main now nd it's been up 3 times. PLus server people have been really cool and done the CRZ thing to get me more I think4 were done that way.

Good luck if I see them up I'll let you know.

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » May 13th, 2013, 2:50 pm

Honestly I am not sure how it works - I just know it's not been up on Steamwheedle Carten when it's up on Zul'jin. So it may be by battle groups. I have Pebbles done now but have been checking it daily due to people helping me out with it.

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » May 13th, 2013, 4:41 pm

Ravnhawk wrote:I'm checking Zul'jin, Steamweedle and Stormrage daily so if's it's up I put it in the broad cast message.
Only thing about that is you have to have a friend on one of those servers to do it don't you? Still confused... I made toons over there but they always come to my realms (Madoran).

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » May 13th, 2013, 5:37 pm

Day 3 in a row on Madoran :) Sweet

Mowse
Pet Score:2572
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Mowse » May 13th, 2013, 8:59 pm

You have to have a real id friend invite you who is a higher level (or same) than you in order to transfer to their server.

Callena
Pet Score:9554
BattleTag®:callena#2723
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Callena » May 14th, 2013, 2:10 pm

I would love it if you guys who are checking for the quest could add my battletag = callena#2723 so I can join you to do it - only managed to do it twice so far and never there when I check!

Thanks if you can help me out :)
callena

ps - EU server + Alliance - my horde char is too low to get the quests
Last edited by Callena on May 14th, 2013, 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » May 14th, 2013, 3:48 pm

Callena wrote:I would love it if you guys who are checking for the quest could add my battletag = callena#2723 so I can join you to do it - only managed to do it twice so far and never there when I check!

Thanks if you can help me out :)
Sadie

ps - EU server
Will add ya when I get on.... mine is dakender#1566, anyone else want invite let me know, or just add me ;)

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » May 15th, 2013, 7:33 pm

Pebbles quest up today 5/15/2013 Madoran Server.
Pebbles quest up today 5/16/2013 Madoran Server. WOOT, this will be my 10th time :)

Catalytic
Pet Score:4337
BattleTag®:Lyrics#1788
Realm:Greymane-us

Post by Catalytic » May 17th, 2013, 7:40 pm

How does CRZ work? I mean, say it isn't up for me, but it is up for you. How do you do it so that I xfer to your realm vs you xfering to mine?

(I see Warbringer farming on CRZ via Oqueue all the time, and they say they're server hopping, but I can't figure out how they are doing that.)

Callena

Post by Callena » May 18th, 2013, 6:04 am

Dakender - thankyou for the offer, I tried to add you but it did not let me, then I realised you are on US and I am EU :( Hopefully some other EU pet collectors can help with crz pebble quests :)

Callena

Callena

Post by Callena » May 18th, 2013, 6:06 am

Catalytic wrote:How does CRZ work? I mean, say it isn't up for me, but it is up for you. How do you do it so that I xfer to your realm vs you xfering to mine?
You need to get someone on another realm to invite you to their party- when you do so you will be transferred to their realm (you will notice the people around you phase out from your server).

You need the other person to be a higher level than you for you to be transferred to their realm otherwise they will go to you. You also need more people on their server than yours, if your realm outnumbers theirs then you are back on your realm again.

Had a lot of experience with this during the last darkmoon faire on multiple darkmoon rabbit attempts!
:) Callena