Question about dailies.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Pennymads
Pet Score:5562
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Question about dailies.

Post by Pennymads » April 9th, 2013, 1:46 pm

I've just recently started doing pet battles and I'm enjoying them immensely. However, I am having an issue with some of the dailies. I went to go through them again today to level up a couple of pets, and found that I wasn't able to complete any of them past Deiza Plaguehorn in Eastern Kingdoms. I also can't even seem to do any of them in Kalimdor even though I have already completed both lines entirely before.

Has anyone else ever had this issue?

Dreamwater
Pet Score:3001
Realm:Alexstrasza-us

Re: Question about dailies.

Post by Dreamwater » April 11th, 2013, 4:37 pm

As far as the Kalimdor quest line goes I would think it is because you are playing an Alliance toon? These are open the first time around but not after.

Pennymads
Pet Score:5562
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Pennymads » April 11th, 2013, 8:49 pm

Ahhhhh ok. I just need to figure out why I can't do all of the Eastern Kingdoms then. I've been reading that people had issues before they got MoP, but that shouldn't be the case since I have it. :(

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gromagrim » April 17th, 2013, 9:10 am

Hello,

Where are you up to in the trainer questline?

Have you been back to stormwind to speak to the trainer? (sometimes she resets oddly)

Have you completed the achievement that has 'unlocks Eastern Kingdom dailies' as the reward?

Sorry I've not given the specific names of trainers and achievements, I didn't have time to look them up.

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » April 17th, 2013, 10:08 am

Regarding the Kalimdor dailies... if you pick them up with a hordie, you can then complete the quests on an alliance character since they are account wide quests.